| 6 |

Trae•
I'm glad King decided to try and mend the friendship we was trying to build before my cockiness got in the way. These past few weeks have been pretty cool we basically hang out every day. Recently I've been having feelings for her more than just a friend I don't know what to do I've never liked another stud. Maybe I stay away from her for a while these feelings will go away.
King•
"Hey Trae!" I say excitedly once I seen her she looked kind of spooked and ran inside her apartment. "Oohkay that was weird. " I say as I walk back inside to get ready for bed. Maybe I'll just text her I think to myself.
"Everything okay with you Trae?" I text her hoping she's not asleep I put my phone down as it said the message was received I decided to get something to drink. I came back and checked my phone and it said she read it so why didn't she reply? Growing more and more frustrated I decided to go to bed.

These last few months have been weird I barely talk to Trae I hope she isn't avoiding me because of me being stud for stud I let her know I have no feelings for her. I need to go out. I decided to go drink and chill with my best friend. We decided to go to our favorite bar.
"I don't know what's going on with her she barely wants to talk to me. I let her know I have no feelings towards her but she keeps avoiding me." I vented to my best friend as we were drinking.
"Speak of the devil." Blue said

I followed Blues glare to another table not to far from ours they were basically in hearing distance

Trae was with a group of friends I'm assuming they all looked at Blue and I and looked back at Trae. One girl had a smirk on her face then proceeded to talk to Trae making sure we heard her.
"Aye! Bro your girl and her friend is looking over here at you." she said with a laugh
Trae had a disgusted look on her face
"I don't do that Stud for Stud shit that's nasty as hell. Any stud that does that is fucking nasty. " Trae finished saying looking directly at me. I don't know what came over me but I walked over there looking her directly in her eyes.
"Remember you was the one that kissed me." I said walking off.
Trae looked so embarrassed. As I walked home I made a mental note to never trust again. Trae by herself was actually fun and sweet but with her friends she's so cruel and a bully to anyone that's different.
Trae•
I just made myself look like a fool and the biggest mistake of my life how will King trust me again. I get over my pride and admit that I like her not to myself or to my friends.
"Damn bro you kissed her? " Shay asked while laughing I glared at her and she threw her hands up in defense.

Dannie got up and told me to go outside with her

"What's your damn problem? " Dannie asked me basically fuming
I stood dumb founded because the display of cockiness I just displayed wasn't me at all and the fact that I did it made me sick to my stomach.
Dannie snapped her fingers at me "Do you hear me talking to you?! " She yelled
"You embarrassed that poor girl and you act like you don't care. The fact that I call you my best friend is embarrassing. " she said walking off leaving me to nothing but my thoughts.
What have I done? I asked myself.