Prologue

"One...more...episode..." I said as I pressed the "next episode" button.

Yeah, next episode my ass.

I have been watching this anime for 6 hours now and I said one more episode at least 30 times now.

It was already 4 AM and I had to wake up at 7 AM.

Life is hard, but not as hard as my di--

Wait, we are getting off topic here.

I watched as the characters on my screen ran around some town. This was such an inspiring anime! I might write a story based on this!

Sike.

I'm lazy.

I reached out to grab some chips, but all I found was three empty bags. I sighed. Maybe I will just drink something. But as I looked to the right I saw that my 2l bottle of coke was empty.

I'm a human definition of lazy.

After another 20 minutes I decided that maybe it was enough and that I should get some sleep. I have lectures tomorrow. So...boring.

Why did I ever even choose to go to the University? I'd rather sleep and eat all day.

But, then again, how will I eat if I have no money?

~~~
Oh, I guess it's time I introduce myself.

My name is Azumane Asahi. I was nicknamed "The rude dude" by my classmates, because I'm not exactly nice.

I hate human contact, NAY, I despise human contact. Do not touch me.

I prefer being alone and reading books or something. Yes, you heard me. Books. I'm a bookworm, but then again I'm an anime addict too. I also like writing, but currently I have no motivation to do so.

I'm 20 years old WHOOP WHOOP.

That means that I moved the fuck out of my parents house and started renting my own place. My parents were people I actually hated. I know I shouldn't say that, but when you are gay and you are growing up with homophobic parents, it's not exactly good.

Yeah, that's about it.

Oh, how I look like, you ask? You didn't ask? Well, fuck you, I will still tell.

I am tall, like hella tall. I also have long brown hair that I put up into a bun sometimes. I work out too...ha ha no. Only sometimes when I am feeling like it. But my metabolism is very fast so.....

~~~

I woke up in the morning like I always do. The sun was up..and not only the sun.

After fixing some stuff in the toilet and taking a quick shower I decided to order something, because my fridge was empty and I had no desire to go to the store.

And what can be better than pizza for breakfast?

Thank god The Pizza Hut was not far from my house, so the pizza always arrived fresh and hot.

I waited for about 15 minutes till I heard a doorbell. I didn't care about the fact that I was shirtless, I just wanted pizza.

I opened the door and saw a short delivery boy, standing with my cheese pizza in his hands.

He looked at me as if I was a titan.

"Cheese pizza?" he asked in a cheerful voice.

"Why order a cheese pizza when you can order a friend?" I said as a joke, but he looked at me with such happiness filled eyes that my heart stopped for a minute.

This boy is going to be the end of me.

.

.

.

---

SUP.
THIS IS A NEW FANFIC. I decided to make Asahi not stereotypical Asahi. He is always this sweet and shy guy, but no, I will not go with the flow and write a story with different Asahi.

Anyway, this is going to be normal/reader's interaction fanfiction! That means that there will be part where Asahi will be "talking" with you guys. Just like in his "introduction".
Let's take a break from drama and get some comedy, shall we? (I can't actually cant comedic stuff)
Hope you enjoy!
-hatari

COMING SOON