Chapter 7

I HATE MY FAMILY.

Now, don't get me wrong. I do respect them, they are my parents after all, but they are just so ignorant and fucking annoying.

Me, Noya, Tanaka amd Ennoshita are friends now. Time has passed and we are all practically a squad now.

However, time comes when you need to visit the people who gave birth to you. That day came so I packed my stuff and finally went to visit them. They live in another town so the trip was quite long, but I still made it.

I knocked on the door and it flew open another second. My mom was standing there.

"Azumane! You haven't visited in so long! Come in, come in." she invited me. I stepped in and was greeted by the smell of chicken. Nice job me, right on time.

I finally went to the living room and saw my dad. I honestly don't like him the most.

I waved, he waved back. That's about it, we don't really communicate.

"Azumane, come, there is food! " my mom said and I went to the kitchen. I do like my mom's cooking. I remember when I was little she used to cook a lot. And she would always ask what I wanted to eat.

My favorite thing were her pancakes. Gosh, I still love them.

Yeah, food is probably the only thing I love here.

My dad was never home. He is a hard worker and I respect him for that. He would come home late at night or in the morning. Take a nap and then go back to work. My mother used to work too, but she quit after she injured her knee.

I sat down at the table. My mom kept talking, but I didn't really care what she was saying. She was probably talking about religion, studies and relationships again.

"Azumane.. How is your life going? " She asked me.

"Pretty good. I'm working part-time at the store, I'm studying. I met Daichi again, made some new friends. Nothing interesting" I replied. I noticed that when she heard me say Daichi's name, her expression changed. Did she know?

"Uhm, about Daichi. I heard he is.....gay.." She said with a bit disgusted tone.

Ah, yes. Homophobic. I completely forgot about that.

I started eating faster, because I knew what she was going to ask and I didn't want to waste food.

"How about your love life?"

Yup, here it is.

"I don't have a girlfriend. I don't want to have a girlfriend." I simply said.

"But, honey, there are so many beautiful girls in the world! I'm sure you will find one soon"

"Mom, as I said, I don't want to have a girlfriend, I'm gay for fucks sake" I finally said. Whoops, I forgot that I didn't tell them before.

My mom stood up, looking at me.

"Y-You are going to hell!" she screamed.

"With you here I'm already there" I said and stood up, heading towards the door.

That's something off my chest.

.

.

.

.

.

---

IM ON A HIGHWAYYYY TO HELL
Hahaaaa....... Kill me
-hatari.