{2}

Do you know that feeling when you see someone and instantly think that they are cute?

Well I do!

Honestly, who would have guessed that that Nishinoya guy is so freaking adorable?!

It happened today.

I had lectures in the morning, and then my part-time job at the local mall.

Lectures went by very slowly, dragging across the floor like a dead body. I felt like I will fall asleep at any moment.

Actually, one of the very few people that I am nice with, his name is Iwaizumi, or as I call him Iwaizumom, slept through the whole lecture and the teacher didn't even notice!

Speaking of Iwaizumi, he is my friend here in UNI. I don't know.. We were playing volleyball one day and we started talking. He is a nice dude!

Anyway, I went to my part-time job after that. My part-time job is a cashier. Can you imagine? Me - a cashier? Never. People are scared to give me their products, because apparently I look scary.

At about 7 PM Nishinoya walked in.

I was... I was so amazed.

He looked so amazing. Like, he was wearing this cute blue button-up shirt, jeans and converse. His hair was styled perfectly and I was IN LOVE.

When he came to pay for his groceries, he said "hi" to me. Oh, he has such a sweet voice.

We chatted a bit after that.

And guess what?!

I got his number. Yup, that's right! I got his damn number. I am a god of this small world, bow before me.

And his full name is Nishinoya Yuu! How cool is that?

I came back home that night, and for the first time in a while, I was really happy.

I was on my bed, thinking about him.

Am I a bad person  for wanting to be his friend so I could meet Tanaka? But I also like him a lot.....

Wait, no I don't. What am I thinking about? He is just a stranger.

I yawned and streched, closing my eyes.

I heard my phone buzz, but right now...

It's just me, my bed and sleep that matters.

.

.

.

.

--

It's short, but I have a lot of things to write ;3;

-Hatari