Chapter 8

NOYA CONFESSED TO ME.

Let me tell you how this all happened.

It was morning when Noya called me. I was currently on break and Noya wanted  to hang out.

You see, I'm lazy all the time, but I'm extremely lazy in the mornings. So since Noya said that he was going to come over in an hour I decided to stay in bed for a few more minutes.

And I fell asleep.

I was woken up when I heard someone scream "GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP". I looked at Noya who was standing in the doorway, he looked so nice. And I was naked under the covers, whoops.

I asked Noya if he could leave for a minute, and as soon as he left the bedroom I changed into first clothes that my hand took. I looked ridiculous, but who cares.

When I walked out my lungs filled with a nice aroma. Noya was cooking.

"Cooking, ay?" I said as I walked into the kitchen. I looked at what Noya was doing, he was making pancakes.

Pancakes...

How did Noya know that I love pancakes for breakfast? Did I tell him? I don't know, I don't care.

Noya just smiled at me and continued cooking. In the mean time I prepared the plates and made some coffee. Perfect morning with a perfect man if we don't look at the fact that I overslept.

I must say, his pancakes are delish! They taste sorta like my mother's, if not even better. They were sweet and soft, just like I like them. I added some honey and it was perfection in a plate. I know you are jealous.

After we ate, Noya took care of the dishes even though I begged him not to. Can he stop being so cute and adorable?

Then, we finally left my house and wandered off to a city, there were a lot of people. Like, a lot. I don't even know why we decided to go that part of the city. That part being the part where there are a lot of shops and shit like that.

I hope Noya had some money with him, because I didn't have enough for both of us.

We started walking around the shops, looking at random shit and just having fun.

I didn't really have friends before, so this was all new to me. Even when I was in high school none of my friends did this. They would all sit at home or go to parties. I don't like parties. I don't really like alcohol in the first place.

I didn't even notice how fast time flew by. One second we were walking around the town with icecream in our hands, the other we were sitting under the night sky with coffee.

We escaped the city and went to the park, not a lot of people were at the park at this hour. I loved looking at the stars. I always admired them. I actually always think about why I didn't choose to study astronomy instead of art, but when I remember that I suck at physics.

I was lost in my thoughts when Noya's sudden words caught me off guard.

"Asahi, I'm in love with you"

I looked at him. He was looking down, but I could see that he was blushing. My heart was racing and...

I lifted up his face and placed a kiss on his lips.

.

.

.

.

.

--
I'm listening to Beyonce while writing this and I just can't help but sing

- hatari