Chapter 9

I MOVED IN WITH NOYA.

Now, keep in mind that I absolutely love my place. It's my man cave where I hide all my dirty secrets and millions of EnnoTana fanfictions, but the deal was too good to refuse.

I was just chillin' in Noya's place, in his room to be exact. We were watching anime and eating popcorn. Can you believe the fact that Noya has a big ass TV in his room?

So, anyway, we were just chilling when Tanaka bursts into the room with some papers in his hands and says:

"I HAVE AN AMAZING DEAL FOR YOU LITTLE FUCKS"

First of all, I'm not little. I'm tall and my dick is not little too, so check your facts before you start talking, Tanaka.

He invited us to the living room and we went there. Ennoshita was there and I had a hard time controlling myself, because of the newest fanfic I wrote. Don't judge me. Fanfics are great.

"Okay, listen up. There is this big ass house on sale at the moment. I went to check it out and it has two floors, two master bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, one big kitchen, a living room, an inside pool, a big yard with a pond. I took matters into my hands and if we sold this house we would still need a little bit of money, that's where you, Asahi, come in. If you agree to sell your hell hole we can all move into that house together."

All of us looked at him.

Then all of them looked at me.

"FUCK YES" I said and stood up. I know a person who wanted that place. That's Daichi, he always had an eye on it. I dialed his number.

"Hell--"

"Daichi, want to buy my place?"

"What? This is so sudden! Uhh, I guess?!"

I started laughing, because he was so stressed and I heard Suga yelling at him.

So basically I left Noya's place and went to my place. Daichi was already waiting for me. So we took care of some papers, he gave me the money, I gave him the house. Good thing Tanaka had a jeep and I could put my stuff into it. 5 big ass bags to be exact.

Tomorrow some people wrre supposed to come and look at their house and if everything goes right, we will buy that mansion.

.

.

.

We bought it 4 days later.

When I first arrived I thought I was dreaming! And Philip Philips - Home playing on the radio was not helping. We all went inside. It was so nice. It didn't have that black&white atmosphere like their previous house, but it looked so amazing. It's theme was wood. There was a spiral wooden staircase, loads of cabinets. The bedrooms were upstairs and, of course, Tanaka and Ennoshita are taking one, while leaving the other one to me and Noya.

Oh, they made a mistake. As soon as Tanaka saw that one bedroom was closer to the stairs he rushed to it, whilst leaving the bedroom with a balcony to me and Noya. I swear I heard Ennoshita call him an idiot.

Finally... This will be so fun.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

OK BUT ENNOTANA IS GOALS.

-Hatari.