Chapter 5

Today is the day I finally go over to Noya's.

It's been over a month since we did it and in that time we actually got really close to eachother! We hung out a lot, we talked a lot!

Noya is...perfect. He is exactly how I imagined my dream boyfriend to be. He is just as crazy as me. Maybe even crazier. He is always so hyper.

Today I am going to his place for the first time! I'm so nervous.

I got ready (more like I was already ready) and left my apartment. It wasn't too hot outside so that's something.

Of course the second I walked out I just had to trip and fall. That's me. I am a big clutz.

I'm screaming internally everyday.

I am a rather slow walker, so I still had 2 hours to get to Noya's house. Should I buy him something as a gift? Or should I just barge in and say "waddup bitch"?

Yeah, the second is better. I mean, Noya did it once. Can you believe it? I was at home and Daichi had come over. We were talking about high school when suddenly I hear the door being kicled down and someone screaming "YO BITCH WHERE YOU AT?".

You should have seen Daichi's face, it was priceless! He was sorta scared, but when he saw 5'2 lil guy walk into the room he calmed down. I was a bit uncomfortable, Noya didn't give a fuck, I think. Well, at least now he knew Daichi.

Speaking of Daichi, he is a quite succesful young man. Yes, he works as a pizza guy, but wait wait wait....

HE HAS A BOYFRIEND.

I froze in my place when he told me that! Mainly because he got a boyfriend before I did! And what's more, his boyfriend is Sugawara, mine amd Daichi's bestfriend from high school. They sure did grow up.

Oh, that was fast. I looked at the house in front of me. It wasn't big or fancy, but it looked rather cozy and definitely not a house for one.

He either has a boyfriend on which he cheated on with me or a roommate.

I hope it's a roommate.

I still had 30 minutes, but since I was already at the house...

I walked to the door, unlocking it (yes, Noya gave me a key. Get over it).

"WASSUP HOMIE" was the first thing I said, because revenge.

I swear I heard someone screech a little bit, but it was a manly screech. I followed the sound and went into what looked like a living room. What do you think my reaction had to be when I saw Tanaka The Dragon and MamacrowJr aka Tanaka and Ennoshita making out on a sofa while Noya was filming them.

"Keep doing what you are doing" I said of course, because that's what every normal human would do, right?

Then again it was hard for me to believe that my favorite youtubers were there. Why were they in Noya's house in the first place.

Wait.

I do recall Noya telling me that there are two people crashing at his place...

This is going to be fun.

.

.

.

.

.

---

I'm making new covers for fanfics, they will sorta be my theme ☺. They're...aesthetic.

- Hatari.