Chapter 6

TANAKA IS NOT WHAT I IMAGINED HIM TO BE.

So, after I stumbled upon them shit went down.

Noya dropped the camera, Ennoshita somehow got Tanaka off him and ran to hide and Tanaka was left on the sofa as red as a tomato. He stared at me for a few minutes before speaking.

"H-Hi... This was not what you think it was" he said to me. I just shrugged.

"I don't care what you guys were doing, I came to see Noya!" I said and looked at Noya who seemed to have calmed down.

Tanaka slowly got up and went somewhere, I'm guessing to Ennoshita.

"Asahi.. You are early, you tol tree" Noya pinched me. Jeez, stop being so adorable.

"Okay, so why is Tanaka and Ennoshita at your place?" I asked, looking around. This place was better than I thought. The main theme was black&white. Everything was so....neat.

It's hard to explain. The walls were white, the shelves were black. The stuff on shelves was clean. There were books, CD's and other ordinary stuff. In a middle of the room there was a white carpet which matched the black floor. It felt as if I was in an old movie.

The atmosphere was pleasing.

"Oh? They are my roommates! How do you know them?" Noya said to me, shaking me out of my thoughts.

"I watch their youtube channels" I simply replied.

Noya smiled at me and soon we heard footsteps approaching us. I turned around only to see Ennoshita and Tanaka, still flustered.

"We apologize for what you had to see.." Ennoshita said quietly. He looked different from what he looked like in his videos.

I was used to seeing a formally dressed guy, his hair styled, in his videos he is confident and speaks loudly and clearly, but here in front of me stood a guy, he was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants, his hair was a mess and he was mumbling something.

Shocking *gasps*.

Same with Tanaka. I thought that he would be confident and not shy, but oh my god. He was literally hiding behind Ennoshita, his face red.

"Yo, guys, don't worry about this. I'm Noya's friend. I know who you are, I watch your youtube channels." I told them. They looked up, because I was taller than them (suck it binches).

After a bit Noya brought 4 cups of coffee and we all sat down. I once again introduced myself to them. They were so nice!!!!

But you know what's better? Noya held my hand all the time. I was sure that I was blushing a little bit.

Tanaka and Ennoshita, on the other hand, were all lovey-dovey with eachother. At first they were still shy around me, but as we got to know eachother they calmed down. In the end, Ennoshita was sitting on Tanaka's lap and Tanaka had his arms around his waist. I kinda wanted to do the same with Noya, but that lil birb is shy.

I also got to know that Noya started working as a delivery guy only recently! I asked him to always be my pizza boy and kissed him on his cheek. You should have seen their faces!

I think they know stuff.

But you know what I realized? Before I wanted to be friends with Noya just so I could meet Tanaka, and now I wanted to be friends with Tanaka just so I could know more about Noya and his life.

I...

I really do love Nishinoya.

.

.

.

.

---

EnnoTana needs more attention.

-hatari.