{1}

I don't like working.

I am an adult, who has a job and all that, but I don't like working.

Why can't I just be a billionaire and not do anything like Donald Trump?

I have been sitting on my bed for a while now. At first I was reading a book, but then I got bored. Soon after that I got a call ftom my boss who asked me to work extra.

Of course I will, more money, more anime merch, but my job is so annoying.

I grabbed my phone and decided to watch some youtube.

There was a new video from my favorite youtuber Tanaka The Dragon.

He is AMAZING.

He does vlogs and challenges. He is super funny and I actually discovered him by accident.

I was looking for something funny, when I stumbled upon a video called "Get rekt b0ss"

Ofcourse I clicked it.

And there he was, that bald guy. He literally sprayed hot sauce on his boss.

I later discovered that he has a boyfriend too! And his boyfriend in another youtuber called MamaCrowJr.

Well, his real name is Ennoshita Chikara.

I swear I'm not a stalker.

I clicked on his new video titled "The Boyfriend Tag". I smiled as I saw him and his boyfriend.

Oh, I wish I had one.

I would want him to be younger and shorter than me, but with a crazy personality.

I'm proud of being gay to be honest.

My parents should be proud too, I mean c'mon, I won't get any girl pregnant accidentally! Not that I would have sex anyway, I'm not very interested in it.

I focused on the video, jeez, Tanaka and Ennoshita are both so cute! Like, they are such a great couple!

That reminds me of the pizza boy, that was the first time when I saw him, and he looked familiar? I swear I have seen him somewhere, but not in real life. Maybe a video or something...

I waited till the video ended and decided to go through Tanaka's videos, maybe, I will get a clue.

AND BAM THERE IT WAS.

It was a video called "Bros for life" and that pizza boy was there.

Wait, him and Tanaka are bros?

Well, fuck me, I need to find that pizza boy now.

I decided to order a pizza again, hoping that the same boy would come. Tanaka called him Noya, but is it really his full name?

Well, anyway, I waited for about 10 minutes and heard a doorbell. I quickly ran up to my door and opened it. Unfortunately, there was another guy there, and a guy that I knew.

"Hey... Daichi" I said.

Daichi smiled at me and handed me the pizza.

"Didn't know that you still lived here, you didn't contact me at all" he looked down for a bit.

I knew it was my fault.

"Sorry... Hey, do you have a worker by the name Noya?" I needed to know.

"Oh, you mean Nishinoya? Yeah we do" Daichi said and smiled at me.

He left quickly, with a small goodbye and I frowned.

I hated to admit it, I missed Daichi. We were best friends, along with Sugawara in highschool. I guess its because of my behavior, that I distanced myself away from them.

Ugh, having friends is such a pain...

.

.

.

.

.

---
EnnoTana is what dreams are made of
I'll try to tone down my "satan" personality on this fic
-hatari