{3}

I HAD A WET DREAM.

Now that happens to everyone, right?

Well it was the first time for me.

I woke up. Sun was shining, birds were singing and there was an Eiffel tower in my boxers.

And I knew why.

I had a dream about me and Noya...

The dream went like this:

I invited Noya over to my house. I asked him if he wanted to watch movies together. He came over at around 7 PM, with snacks and drinks in his hands.

Gosh, he looked so cute in his adorable oversized sweater.

We talked a little bit before sitting comfortably on the sofa. I turned on the movie and watched as Noya took some popcorn and threw it in his mouth.

His hands were small compared to mine. God, I wonder how they would feel on my...

Wait Asahi what are you thinking?

Noya was extremely focused on the movie, his facial expression kept changing every minute.
He looked so adorable and cute, he would smile, he would frown, at some point he even grabbed my arm.

Good thing I chose a horror movie.

Just as the monster appeared on the screen, Noya clung to my arm, shivering slightly.

I am weak man and I was tempted to pull Noya into a hug.

I did.

He jumped once again, I swear I saw him bite his lip. I pulled him into a hug, pressing his head to my chest.

He instantly wrapped his slender arms around me and let out a small whimper.

It sounded so....erotic.

He dug his nails into my back and pressed his face against my chest.

"It's okay.. Noya" I said as I gently patted his back.

He lifted up his head, looking straight into my eyes. His hair was messy, but so was mine.

I don't know how or when the distance between our lips closed, his soft, small lips pressed against by rough ones creating a harmony. His hands tangled in my hair and I pressed him closer to me. His legs were straddling me and I felt weak. All I wanted was him.

I bit in his lower lip, asking for an entrance and he soon opened his mouth. I slipped my tongue inside, feeling our salivas mix.

Oh lord, help me.

One of my hands slid down his back, onto his bottom. I squeezed it slightly and Noya whimpered slightly, but didn't object.

I took off his t-shirt, his smooth skin made me even weaker than I was before. He was so small compared to me, his body seemed so fragile. I pulled my own t-shirt off and our lips once met.

I didn't know what was happening anymore, it all felt way too good for me.

One moment Noya was on my lap and we were kissing, next I was on top of him, taking his pants off.

Our kissing was messy, Noya kept pulling on my hair, whimpering under me. I slipped one of my hands into his boxers and he let out the most erotic moan ever, gripping on my hair.

It went on like that till we were both naked on the sofa, feeling one another under our fingertips, moaning and grinding against eachother.

I rubbed my eyes and looked to my right.

And then the realization hit me.

It all really happened.

.

.

.

--
I finally updated.

-Hatari