Chapter 10

"Lou, why'd you ask me to make a mold of my dick for your Clone-A-Willy?" Harry asked as he climbed back into the bed after he'd washed his dick off again.

"Dunno," Louis said as he tried to rest his head on Harry's chest comfortably, "I missed you during my heats before, I guess."

"Well, my number hasn't changed, you could've called anytime you needed me. Same with my email address. I can't guarantee that I would've answered, as I've been in med school and I was a resident for a while, and even now that I'm an attending doctor, I still can't guarantee that I'll be able to answer the phone every time it rings. However, I will always do my best to answer the phone when you call me or text me."

"I don't need you, though," Louis reminded him, though he knew on some level that he was slowly growing more and more attached to Harry.

"I know that you don't need me, but if there's a time that you ever do feel like you want me or feel like you need me for something, don't ever hesitate to give me a call or send a text," Harry said as he pet Louis' hair gently, trying to soothe the small omega from getting his panties in a bunch, no pun intended.

"Yeah, yeah, just let me go to sleep, please."

"Whatever, don't be such a princess," Harry said, scratching behind Louis' ear.

|-/

"Louis, get up, you have work and we have to take the kids to daycare. What is Doris doing today?"

"School, and I'm not getting up," Louis said and curled up into a ball in the middle of the bed, the blankets thrown over his entire body.

"Get up," Harry demanded as he yanked the comforter and sheet off of Louis' body, "You have work and children to take care of."

"No Daddy," Louis whined, curling even more in on himself.

"Up," Harry demanded once again. He was beginning to think that he probably should use his alpha voice, but he wasn't really in the mood to upset Louis. He thought about telling Louis not to call him Daddy, but he didn't because when it really came down to it, this was about getting Louis out of bed.

"No, leave me alone," Louis whined again, beginning to rut against the fitted bedsheet discretely.

"No, Louis, you need to get up and go to work. I will take the kids to school, but you need to go to work."

Louis whined in response, not moving from his spot and just speeding up his small little ruts. He hoped that Harry wouldn't notice, but he had a feeling that Harry had probably noticed by now. Thankfully, though, Harry wasn't embarrassing him, but he was trying to make Louis get up.

"No, please," Louis whimpered, reaching for the pillow Harry had been sleeping with for the past week or so.

"I'm... Um... I'm," Harry paused and cleared his throat, taking a deep breath in, "I'm going to go and get the kids ready for school."

Louis nodded and Harry walked out, keeping his word and going to get everyone ready for school. He knew that Liam and Niall were both resting from their night before, and he had a feeling that when they did wake up, they'd celebrate with their new drugs and probably alcohol like they always did. But that was not important right now, and it probably wouldn't become something important unless police came to look through the house, which they never did anyway. It was surprising how little Louis ever got caught for, same goes for literally everyone else who was a part of whatever it was that Louis and his family and friends were involved in.

"Wake up, time for school," He said as he turned all of the lights in the room on in Doris's room.

"No, get out," Doris groaned, throwing one of her pillows at Harry's head, which missed him.