Chapter 18

this is all in lowercase, because i'm too lazy to change it right now.

****
"you know, i've been a good Omega to you, i deserve some fucking ice cream and a big knot in my ass. i shouldn't have to beg you for those things when i could easily ask someone else in this house for it and they'd give it to me."

"would they, though? if they did, they'd get a visit from their friend harry and not have a friend between their legs ever again," harry threatened.

"you think that any of us are really afraid of you?" louis sassed.

harry shook his head, "not yet, but i haven't given you much to go on."

louis rolled his eyes, "whatever harry. like you would ever hurt any of us. just get me some fucking ice cream and let me fuck myself on your cock until you knot me. it's not like you wouldn't enjoy it either. it's a win-win for both of us; you get my hole and i get your knot."

"but i don't want to have sex right now, so it's not a win-win."

louis rolled his eyes and walked off after that. if harry wanted to deprive him of cock, he was going to deprive him of his presence.

****
"what the hell are you doing, louis?! damn it, i leave you alone for a few minutes and when i find you your fucking yourself on a damn remote control and dildo! get the hell off of both of those! our children touch that remote!" harry yelled, ruining any chance of louis being relieved. in a actuality, he'd cum three times already, but it just wasn't what he needed. he needed more and only harry could give him what he needed; he did not remotes or dildos that couldn't satisfy him now that he was pregnant.

"well maybe if someone wasn't ignoring their omega, this wouldn't be a scene you had to walk in on," louis rolled his eyes with a pout, still fucking the remote and dildo in and out of himself.

"this also wouldn't be something i had to see if my omega would just take no for an answer."

"i did take it for an answer. that's why i'm in here fucking myself," louis rolled his eyes.

"fucking hell, louis. what the fuck has gotten into you since you got pregnant?"

"plenty of things, rarely your cock though. you won't even rim or finger me now. my hole never gets touched by you so i rely on other things. just be glad i have more respect for myself and you than to go and cheat on you."

harry sighed at his clearly upset omega. he sat down on the bed, reaching out to rub louis' sweaty leg that trembled underneath his fingers.

"would you like me to play with you, baby?" harry asked, finally giving in.

louis whined out a sob and nodded, "i've been wanting it."

"but do you want it now?"

"yes daddy, always want it."

"alright then. i'm not going to fuck you because i truly am not in the mood for sex, but i will eat you out and after you've cum once or twice, we can have naked cuddles and i'll finger you if you want. sound good to you?"

louis nodded and sobbed, pushing the toy and remote especially harder into his prostate. he whined and curled in on himself before taking them out and presenting himself to harry.

****

"i love you."

"love you too, daddy. thank you for taking care of me so well, alpha, you always make me feel so good."

louis was coming up on his due date and honestly didn't want anyone touching him. he'd begun nesting halfway through his seventh month, which was also around the time he stopped wanting sex 22/7, the other two hours used for sleep and eat.

"just three more weeks until we get to meet our little one. are you excited, baby?"

louis nodded, "i'm ready for them to be out of my tummy so it doesn't feel so stretched."

"i know, omega, i know, but your alpha is so happy you're doing this for us. i'm so glad that you're carrying our baby and keeping them safe and sound in your tummy."

"happy to do it too, alpha. love everything but the stretching. thank you for taking such good care of me even when i'm whiny and hormonal," louis mumbled.

"anything for my omega."

the kids were all due home soon, louis realized. niall had taken over the role of chauffeur until a little after louis had the babies. it was in the plan - louis would do everything until he began nesting. once he began nesting, niall would take over until about three or four months after louis had the babies.

"please rub my tummy while i rest, alpha?"

"of course, my omega. you get your rest and i'll keep rubbing your tummy until the minute you wake," harry promised.

"thank you," louis mumbled, snuggling further into the warmth of everything tiredly.

short as hell. i'm sorry. life's been busy as fuck.