Chapter 17

"Get your ass up," Louis said harshly to the sleeping alpha, shoving him a bit. 

"What the fuck, Louis?" 

"I need your cock," Louis said  simply, clearly still agitated. 

This woke Harry up quickly, "I'm sorry? Why?"

"I'm horny and need your cock," Louis whined. He was now a proud six months and was almost constantly horny. 

"When do you not need my cock? If you can get it hard again, you may ride me or I can fuck you." 

Louis nodded happily, ducking under the comforter. He gently ran the tip of his tongue along the head of Harry's cock before licking lightly down to his balls. On the way back to his tip, Louis flattened his tongue against Harry's shaft, enjoying the feeling and taste. 

****

"No more tonight, Loubaby. I can't go another round," Harry said, looking at Louis with sleepy eyes. 

"Not even if I call you Daddy more and ride you with a cock ring on your dick?"

Harry shook his head, "No Omega, lay down and rest with me. I will see about it tomorrow. Perks of paternity leave, remember."

Harry had the rest of Louis' pregnancy and then 6 months off of work. He'd fought tooth and nail for it, but he wasn't exactly a replaceable doctor at the hospital he worked at. Louis frowned deeply at Harry, clearly very upset about this idea. Clearly, four times wasn't enough to satisfy his Omega and he needed more. 

"Fine, lay here, I'll be right back," Harry promised, getting out of bed and walking out of the room for a second, coming back with two vibrators. "Choose one." 

"Can I have both?" 

"If you think you can handle both, then I'll let you have both. I'm making you sleep in panties to keep them both in, though. There is no way in hell that I'm going to wake up because a slick covered vibrator is vibrating against my leg or some shit like that." 

"Thank you, Daddy," Louis purred, already beginning to rut against the sheets to try to fill the void a bit. 

"Don't be a slut, Louis. Stop rubbing your dick against the sheets or you'll be licking the cum up and then washing the sheets off," Harry said, even though he knew that it would only make Louis hornier just thinking about being forced to lick up his own cum because he was being a naughty slut. 

"Sorry Daddy," Louis whined, though the rutting didn't stop much. 

"Lift your hips from the bed, Louis. Present your hole for Daddy to fill you." 

Harry waited patiently for Louis to lift his hips and spread his legs enough for his fucked out hole to show. 

"Well, I won't have to waste any time stretching you, I see," Harry taunted him, pushing a finger into his slightly gaping hole, watching as it slid in with no problem. "Can you even feel my finger in there, baby?"

Louis shook his head, a blush covering his entire body, "No Daddy." 

Harry chuckled, removing his finger, holding it up to Louis' face, "Clean it off and I'll put your toys in."

Louis leant forward and eagerly took the entire finger into his mouth, using his tongue to clean it all off, moaning at the taste of Harry's cum and his slick. Harry had such a good omega, or at least, in his opinion, he did. 

"Good Omega," Harry praised as he ran his other hand soothingly over Louis' back. 

Once his finger was good and clean, he reached around to Louis' stomach, making sure that he wasn't putting too much pressure on it and that he wasn't laying on it. He smiled at the little kick he received from his little peanut. 

"Alright baby, I'm going to put one in now. Stay somewhat still, please," Harry said, lining the pink toy up with the wet hole and gently pushing in, watching as the small boy took all 9 inches of it without a single complaint. "Feel good, baby?" 

"So good, Daddy," Louis moaned, "Turn it on?" 

"Wait until the next one is in," The Alpha replied, even though he was already lining up the glow-in-the-dark Clone-A-Willy and gently nudging it into the hole that was quickly adjusting to the stretch. 

"I love you," Harry whispered, leaning protectively over Louis as he squeezed the last inch into him. 

"Turn them on," Louis whimpered. 

"Alright baby, you're alright," Harry said, turning both of them on at once, watching as the smaller boy jumped in surprise and moaned loudly. "Good Omega."

He leant over to Louis' bedside table and got the panties he kept in there just in case he had an accident or something, sliding them on the boy.

****

"How was your night?" Niall asked as Louis walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes tiredly. He sat down on top of the counter, blushing as a small vibrating noise was heard. "You naughty boy, playing with Harry all night." 

"Stop," Louis blushed, covering his face with his hands. 

"What are you doing to my boy, Horan?" Harry chuckled as he walked into the kitchen with a few bags in his hands, immediately spotting the Omega on the counter covering his face and Niall laughing. 

"Your boy is buzzing... Literally," Niall cackled.

Harry looked over at Louis and couldn't help but laugh as he realized what Niall meant, "Oh, my poor baby, I'm so sorry I didn't take them out before you sat on the countertop and embarrassed yourself." 

"Them?!" Niall screeched. 

"That's for us to know," Louis mumbled. 

****

"I love you, you know that, right?" Harry asked as they were sitting in the bath. 

"Who wouldn't love me?" Louis questioned sarcastically, rubbing his belly underneath the water. 

"I mean it, Lou, I really love you."

"I love you too... Is this where you tell me that you want something I can't provide or something shitty like that?" 

Harry shook his head, "No, I just wanted to make sure that you knew that I loved you and I'm sorry for everything that has happened in the past, both with us and before us." 

"You shouldn't apologize for shit that nobody could control, but the people that made my life hell," Louis said matter-of-factly with a roll of his eyes. 

"I know, but I still feel bad that my Omega had to go through all of this shit, some of it because of me." 

"Whatever Harry."

This is shitty, but so am I, so I guess it's fitting. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. My mind and body are trying to kill me.