Chapter 11

"Louis, if I have to move this from the shower wall one more time, I'm going to have no choice but to bend you over my knee and spank you," Harry threatened as he unstuck the glow-in-the-dark Clone-A-Willy from the shower wall and took it back into his and Louis' room. This was the third time this week he'd gone to the bathroom to shower in the morning and been surprised with a dildo on the shower wall glowing proudly in the dark. 

"Why? I quite like it being stuck on the bathroom wall. And every time you take it down, I have to reposition it so I can ride it. You don't like seeing a replica of your dick glowing on the shower wall?" Louis teased. 

"Of course I don't like seeing my own dick on the wall and on my body as I shower or use the bathroom," Harry complained. 

"But why not, Daddy?" Louis purred, perched on the edge of the bed, a grin on his face. 

"It's weird," Harry complained again, this time throwing in a little bit of a whine. 

"I love it," Louis hummed, leaning back on the bed, his toes still touching the ground.

"I'm sure you do, baby," Harry said as he positioned himself between Louis' legs and laying down on him. 

"Daddy?" Louis asked as he wiggled underneath Harry. 

"Mmm," Harry moaned, "Stop doing that, baby." 

"But why Daddy? You're so hard and big, feel so good against me," Louis moaned. 

"I've got to go to work, though. We've still got to get the girls ready for school," Harry reminded him, trying to keep himself from grinding down on Louis' gyrating hips. 

"Don't want to go to work," Louis pouted and buried his face in Harry's neck. 

"Baby, we missed all last week because of your heat and half of this week because we were too lazy to get up," Harry reminded him, "We need to go to work and the girls need to see us sometime or another." 

Louis whined pitifully, "No Daddy." 

"Fine," Harry said, getting off of Louis, "You don't have to go to work, I'll write an excuse for your work. You do know that you've got to go back eventually, though, right?" 

Louis shook his head, "Nope, I'm never going back. Not now that you're here and  I have a clone of your cock that I can play with all day long.

"You have to go back eventually, but you can take the rest of this week off. You are going back next week no matter what, Louis. Do you understand me?" 

Louis pouted but nodded at Harry. Harry began to get dressed for work, changing into the first pair of jeans, and the shirt laying on the floor of the closet, and the tennis shoes by their door. He knew that he'd have to change at work anyway, so there was no point in wearing scrubs beforehand. 

He glanced at the time and groaned, realizing that if the kids weren't ready for school now, they'd have to go in late and that was a hassle. If it was passed 8 when they got there, they couldn't eat breakfast there and then their whole schedule was thrown off. Doris didn't actually care whether she was late or not, so that was good. She could be dropped off last.

"Alright baby, I've got to go. Text me if you need me and I'll try to come home for my lunch break," Harry said as he tucked Louis, who was already well on his way to going back to sleep, into the bed, pulling the sheet and comforter up to Louis' neck. He kissed him on the back of his head, as Louis was laying on his stomach and practically face down in the bed, and walked out of their room. 

"I'm glad that you three are ready. Has anyone seen Doris today?" He asked the three toddlers, receiving shakes of the head from all three. He nodded and texted Louis to keep an eye out for Doris, deciding that she'd be fine to miss a day. "Are you three going to ride in the big car or the Range Rover?" 

"Range Rover!" Madison yelled. 

She, as well as the rest of the children, hated the "big car", which was a Chevy Traverse. It wasn't ugly or anything, but it reminded all four of the kids, including Louis, of the car that a soccer mom in the suburbs would drive.

|-/

Harry stuck to his word and was home for lunch. Liam was chasing a naked Niall, he could hear Louis shouting even from here, and you could tell that there was an omega in heat somewhere in the house. And considering everyone minus Louis and Doris were alphas and Louis was in heat last week, it was clear that Doris was the omega in heat. 

"Louis!" Harry yelled from the front door, the bags of Chick-fil-A in his hand making his arm tired. 

"What?!" Louis shouted from the top of the stairs. 

"Come down here! I've got food and I'm tired of yelling!" Louis was hopping down the stairs quickly after Harry said that, stopping in front of him with a large smile. 

"What did you get me?" 

"Soup and a side salad, what I normally get you. Doris has a chicken sandwich and waffle fries, I'll let you choose who takes her meal to her. Liam and Niall, you can either starve or you can come have the food I brought you!" Harry yelled to the two alphas that were now halfway down the hall. Niall immediately stopped running, turning around with a smile and running to Harry, his arms held out for his food. 

"Slow your roll, why in the hell are you naked?" 

"Liam and I were playing," Niall cackled.

"Well, you and Liam should just go eat in one of your rooms. I don't want to see your naked ass sitting on the nice chairs in the kitchen." 

"You don't know what you're missing out on," Niall said before taking the bag that Harry held out to him and running off down the hallway to go find Liam and go to one of their rooms. 

I can't actually remember whether Liam and Niall were alphas or not, whoops. Correct me if I'm wrong. :) Also, sorry that this is so short. Writer's block is kicking my ass.