A night in Jeju-do

Half-asleep, I greeted Tan and Young Do then slowly walked towards my washroom. I heard  Eun Sang telling them to wait outside till we got ready. I jumped in the shower as Eun  Sang turned on the faucet to wash her face. I did my daily bath routine and went to my walk in closet to get dressed in a casual clothes. A white t-shirt and light skinny jeans. I put my sunglasses on and tied my hair into a ponytail. I walked out of my room, tugging my luggage along the hallway when Young Do took it and held my hand with his left. I hear Eun Sang and Tan talking, so I said good bye without looking back. Who knows, they might be doing something else... "DO IT IN YOUR OWN ROOM!" I shouted, making Young Do laugh. He carried my luggage down the stairs and I followed him. We said goodbyes to my parents, not without my dad giving me a warning of course. I got onto Young Do's car as he loaded my luggage in the trunk. He got on the driver's seat and we headed to Incheon International Airport. Throughout the drive, he was saying; deal this, hotel that, strategy this, profit that. It was honestly boring, so I fell asleep. When I woke up, we were in our private jet. Young Do must've carried me all the way here, I thought. He came over and kissed me on the cheek, "Did you have a good sleep?" I mumbled a yes as he sat down next to me.  We heard the captain saying we were about to land and we got our things ready. We headed to the lodge where we'll be staying. As the day becomes darker, Young Do suggested that we order chimaek (chicken and beer) to which I agreed upon. After 3 can sof beer each, Young Do started confessing to me. "Ari ya~ you know, right? You know that I've liked you ever since we were little. And that when you left, I was crushed. I mean, I used to see you each and every day. Then you suddenly disappear! Do you know how hurt I was?! Do you know how much I cried? I didn't know how to respond. Do you? Huh? Do you?"As he screamed those words, he looked straight at me with so much pain in his expression. No, I didn't. I never thought that I was that important to you back then and I'm so sorry I made you feel that way!" I answered with tears running down my face. "Now that you know, you know how important you are to me- promise me that- that- you will never- never leave me again!" Young Do sobbed and I cradled him in my arms, repeating, " I will never leave you again" till he calmed down. I removed Young Do's grip on my back and headed towards the bed with him following. I slipped under the duvet and I felt Young Do's presence next to me, I was going to tell him to move but my eyes got heavy and so did his and we both drifted to sleep.
After what felt like the best night sleep I've had in years, I slowly opened my eyes and as I came to my senses, felt Young Do's warm breath a little to close to my face. As I tried to get up, he cuddled me closer to him with my head resting on his chest and his hands hugging me in a lock position. I struggled to get up when I saw the clock that read 9:30 am. Alarmed, I pushed Young Do out of the bed causing him to fall off and hitting his head on the drawer. Panicking, I started throwing his clothes and ordering him to get dressed while I head to the shower. I just washed my body and wet my hair, drying them as quickly as possible. I quickly got dressed and did a quick make up and dragged Young Do to the door. As we were near the car, we realized we forgot the car key and the papers we need for the meeting and headed back.  When we've checked everything, we finally headed to the cafe where the meeting was. But as we got to the car, we could smell the beer on our clothes. We looked around for anything to get rid of the smell but we only found a bottle an air freshener. Desperate. We sprayed  it all over our clothes, I mean, who doesn't love the smell of lavender in the morning? I know I certainly don't. I was fixing my make up when I suddenly noticed a purple spot just above my collar bone, Looking over at Young Do, He had one at the bottom of his neck.

Just what in the hell did we just do last night?