Safe

Chapter 21*

      I automatically thought, " crap, someone is sleeping beside me. I better get out fast." I was getting ready to go down the bed but when I moved my feet and was starting to get up. The person beside me shifted sideways and I could smell a familiar men's perfume and alcohol. He then placed his arms over my belly and his leg went over my leg and he was hugging. {I cannot let this guy do anything further than this.} I didn't care if he wakes up. I removed his hand and legs over me but he said something, " where do you think your going?" that voice belonged to the person I knew ever since I was a kid, Choi Young Do. He dragged me back down and whispered to my ear, "don't leave so soon, I'll be lonely." I could tell he was really drunk and his breath smelled like beer and soju mixed together. "No I have to leave, Young Do. Tan warned me of you getting drunk!" "shhhh... Shhh. His eyes were now fully opened and he recognized who I was. "Ri ri!!! Stop being annoying and stay! Stay!" "No let me go! I don't want to." By now he shifted on top of me, "Kim Ari, Stay."
           I couldn't escape his grip and a laid down. I had no other choice but to stay in his arms, oddly enough I felt safe whenever I'm with him in this crazy mess.  I rested my head on his chest properly and he snuggled his face onto my hair and he hugged me. With that I started to closed my eyes and was falling asleep, when I felt a kiss.
       I woke up due to the sun and I saw that the windows were wide open. I decided to go back to sleep.But when I rested my head on Young Do's chest, he wasn't wearing anything and I looked down, I had nothing on...
{Oh My God. No.} Shocked, I started to grab the blanket over us with my trembling hand. I lifted it slowly and I saw both of us in our underwear.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"
With that, Young Do woke up startled, he looked at me, but really not at me. "I'm So Sor--"I threw a pillow at him and he started to go towards me. "Go away! Don't you dare touch me!" "Ari, no I didn't mean to, I wasn't supposed to."
Tears started to roll down my face. Instead of running away from my problems, I created a big one. And I won't be able to run away this time. Both of us won't.
If what I'm thinking is right, as anyone would. I have a bigger problem to face.