Chapter 2

Gnawing at my nails on my left hand, I scroll through Google with my right hand. The horrid smell of old books and the annoying ring of that damn bell over the door, makes me want to snap someone's neck. I can't stand fucking libraries.

No. No. No. Where the fuck is she? I think to myself, scanning the many faces of girls in my area. Did she move again? No. She knows I would find her.

After 5 more minutes of scrolling, I give up and shut down the computer; not before deleting the history and the web pages I was on. I sigh angrily, getting up and leaving the library, heading on into the hot spring air. No matter what fucking season, California was still hot. I keep my head down, thinking of where she could be and her looks.

Creamy caramel skin. Gorgeous hazel green eyes. Long black hair. Those enormous breasts, with her luscious huge butt.

"Fuck." I mumble to myself, imagining how her body felt in my hands and the countless moans and orgasms I gave her.

I bump into something, finally looking up.

"Oh, hey Nate. Didn't see you there." My next door neighbor Sammy Wilk. He was a nice guy, but too fucking happy. "Um, me and my friends were gonna have a boys night tonight, just watching the basketball game and drinking beers. You're welcome to join us."

Should I go? I question myself. You should. When's the last time you've even had people around you and talk to you?

"Um..." I say, still contemplating about going.

Fucking go, you dumb fuck! That's probably why she ran away from your crazy ass! Need to be locked away in a mental hospital, freak!

"Sure, I'll go." I nod my head, scratching the back of my neck.

"Cool. I'll see you at my place, 9 o' clock." Sammy grins, walking away.

"Yeah." I mumble, walking back home.

" I mumble, walking back home