Chapter 3

"Shan!" I scream, his hands all over me.

"Say it, baby girl. You know what to call me." He lowly chuckles, as I continue to pant as he stays on top of me on the couch. "Come on, baby girl. Say it. Scream it for the neighbors to know who I am."

"Shannon you're the king!" I laugh, Shannon finally stopping with his tickle attack.

He gets off of me, laughing at me. I fall into his side, his arms wrapping around me. I hear my phone ring from the table in front of us, Shannon holding me tighter so I can't get it.

"Shannon, c'mon." I laugh, as he snuggles his head in my neck. "It might be Dinah's daycare."

"Or maybe that job that's trying to take you away from me." Shannon peppers kisses across my neck and face.

"I'll make a deal with you. If it rings again then I answer it; if not then I don't call back." I reply, Shannon looking up at me.

"Fine, fine." Shannon grins, the ringing stopping.

It's silent for a few seconds before my phone rings again.

"Damn it." Shannon sighs, letting go of me so I can answer my phone.

"Hello, Ayana Leto speaking." I say in my most professional voice.

"Hey, Ayana. I know it's your day off, but we really need you at the hospital today." My charge nurse explains, me groaning. "I'll put it down as overtime, just please come right now."

"Alright, fine. Give me like 20 minutes, and I'll be there." I reply, my charge nurse quickly saying thank you 3 times before ending the call.

"And to think, I was gonna have you bent over the island in the kitchen and do every nasty thing I can think of to you." Shannon sighs, getting up from the couch.

"Babe, don't do that." I whine, heading upstairs Shannon in tow.

"Do what? Think about the sounds I would have your kitty doing? How your ass would feel after being smacked and your hair pulled?" Shannon says casually, causing me to get extremely wet.

"Stop, I have to go." I pout, facing Shannon.

He lays on the bed, looking at me with raised eyebrows and a fake shocked look.

"Oh whatever do you mean, baby girl?" Shannon questions, smirking when I groan and walk over to him.

I sit in his lap straddling him while I put my arms around his neck.

"Quickie?" I question, Shannon's smirk growing even more.

"Fuck yeah."