Side Story : First Phase

Side Story

Dimiourgos...

Creator...

Father?

A small child with unruly curly brown black hair layed in the dirt with only pigskin clothing that was drapped over him.

Tribemen and women were going on about with their lives. They did not notice that very child who was sitting there all afternoon.

The child was indeed lonely.

He tried to talk to them, touch them or even make trouble but those people won't even see him.

Until one day,there was a large ship swam towards their little island.

They decked on the seashore.

There were foreign men from other lands that came here. The child stared at them in belwiderment.

There was a certain young man that jumped from the ship to the ground.
The man fell flat and the child panicked and rushed to his aid. Fortunately he was uninjured and the man chuckled at him.

"Are you new?"

The child tilted his head not knowing how to answer but nodded anyway. Deep inside the child was happy because one person saw him and talked to him!

Soon the two of them talked and became friends.

Soon, it was expected there would be war between them. Even though the man and the child get along well, their own men unfortunately aren't in good terms.

They said their farewell in advance.

At last, both leaders were dead and the man had to return to his land.

The child hoped he would come back.

He did. But he was different from before.