twelve

[Harry's flat, Monday, December 7 2015,  9:22 pm]

Harry felt completely overwhelmed, hands fluttering over Louis' body feeling every curve, every edge, everything he can get his hands on. Louis was on top of him, kissing him frantically.

"H, fuck, don't know how long I've wanted to do this." He whispers, hands gripping his shoulders. Harry hums keeping his hands placed on his bare waist.

Louis took of the rest of the Spider-Man suit a few minutes after he took of me the mask. He was only in a pair of tight briefs that hugged his bum beautifully. Although the position they were in seemed sexual, it was really just an intimate kiss.

Louis pulled away, lips ghosting over Harry's, breathing heavily.

"Let me...let me take you out." He says, licking his thin lips, closing his eyes and leaning his foreheads against Harry's.

"A date?" The younger lad asks hopefully. Louis nods softly, waiting anxiously for the answer.

"Definitely, yeah." Harry replies. Louis can't stop the grin from spreading across his face. He also can't help snogging Harry until his lips are red and swollen.

****

[Louis' flat, Friday, December 11, 2015, 6:30 pm]

"Lou, stop stressing." Eleanor says, scrolling through her phone aimlessly. Louis ignores her, continuing to throw clothes around, trying to find the perfect outfit. It was a difficult task, considering that his entire wardrobe consisted of black skinnies and band tees. He groans and tosses another shirt onto the floor.

This was a disaster.

He was due to pick up Harry in an hour and he was running around in his boxers, looking for something decent to wear. This is completely new to him. He's used to wearing his suit and fighting crime, not stumbling over his words over a cute boy with dimples cheeks.

"Just wear a pair of skinnies and that one jacket I got you a few weeks ago." Eleanor offers. Louis searches his closet, slipping into a grey shirt and black skinnies, grunting when they got stuck on his thighs. He finally fits into them, grabbing the dark jacket Eleanor was talking about and slipping it on. He thanks her repeatedly and runs around, debating whether he should wear Vans or Adidas.

"Adidas." Eleanor chooses for him. He thanks her and kisses her cheek quickly before slipping them on and basically running out of the flat.

He gets in his car, making the short drive to Harry's flat. He could feel himself becoming more and more anxious as the time passes but he continues on his way, only stopping for one small thing. It's been so long since his last relationship, hell it's been years since he's been on a date. He's put off dating mainly because of the whole Spider-Man thing. It was a full time job.

He finally reaches Harry's flat, and when he parks his car, he takes a deep breath before muttering profanities.

"Don't be a wimp, Tomlinson. It's just a fucking date." He whispers before sighing loudly. He finally steps out of the car, grabbing what he bought and making his way towards Harry's flat. He knocks on the door and waits, heart thudding in his chest.

"Be right there!" Harry's voice calls out and he could hear him running around in the flat. Louis waits and when the door opens, Harry is breathless, hair falling in front of his eyes. He blushes and pushes stray strands behind his ear.