Idek What The Hell Is Going On.

*Kellin's POV*

I woke up feeling like I've just been hit by a truck. I swung my legs over my bed and it all made sense to me. I love Dylin. I am in love with her as well. It's like a ton of feelings hit me back to back to back. I yelled for Miya but come to my knowledge no one was home. I looked at the calendar it was marked with a bunch of Doctor appointments for me. I have one today matter of fact. I looked at the clock and I have 10 minutes to be there. I didn't even change I grabbed my shoes and stumbled out the door. 

*

"Kellin, Dr. Rubin will see you now." I gave the nurse a nod and followed her to a room. I waited patiently for the doctor. It felt like years. "Hello Mr. Bostwick." he said as he opened the door.

"I haven't gone by Bostwick in year." I grinned.

"Ah yes how long to be exact." He sat down looking intrigued.

"Maybe about a year after Andy left." "Now Kellin do you remember this?"

"Of course I do. Once I got into middle school I hated the name with a burning passion."

"This is wonderful. It's been a month since your accident and you've made almost a full recovery." I looked at the wall drowning in my thoughts. "You don't seem to happy. Is something bothering you?" 

"No just been one stressful month." He chuckled. "I bet." 

"Now Kellin what I'm gonna do is refer you to a therapist. Not cause I think you're crazy, but cause you've had a rough past month. It never hurts to talk to anyone." 

"Thank you so much Dr. Rubin I really appreciate all you've done for me." He shook my hand and looked me in the eyes. "Anytime." 

After leaving the hospital I argued with myself whether I wanted to go to school or back home. I walked past Dylin's and stopped to think for a minute. I mean I just got the news that my memory is back I should be jumping up and down wanting to tell her but something told me not to.