FINALLLLLLLYYYY

Chapter 2

   I pulled myself together when I heard the door open,I couldn't let my dad see me like this. I turned around to greet him. I looked up from the floor to see a tall boy dressed in a black v-neck shirt, black ripped skinny jeans and black combat boots. A huge smile lit up on my face as I ran and jumped into his arms. Finally my Andy was home. "I missed you carebear" his deep graspy voice made me smile harder. "I missed you too!" I yelled in his shoulder, and then came the tears. I waited 5 years for this and boy was it worth it.        

      After I let go Rina and Miya were speechless, as was I. I really didn't know what to say I was overwelmed with joy. My dad broke the awkward silence by bursting through the door. "Come on everyone what are you waiting for?" He said sarcasticlly. "Come where?" "Wait what?" I couldn't help but laugh at my clueless friends. "I forgot to tell you guys that my dad said when he brings Andy home, we're all going out to eat to catch up." Rina giggled "Ketchup" She laughed even harder. 

        "Okay that's good I know one of you haven't changed" Andy smiled. I loved his smile, it made me feel better and I haven't felt this good in 5 long years. 

        Once we were in the car things got awkward again. I swear I hate awkward situations. Andy, who was in the passenger seat looked back at me and smiled.... I smiled back but I felt like I was suddenly lying to him.

        For 5 years I've been without Andy and they have been hell. I have experienced his pain and I hated it. I want to tell him everything that has happened but I don't think I will have the chance with my dad costaintly up my ass.        

        When we got out of the car Andy grabbed my arm and pulled me over to him, I looked in his blue eyes that were filled with worry. "Eveything okay?" "Dylin when we get home you and me are going to talk...alone, okay?" "Uhhhhh okeyyy...." Rina walked up to us and smiled at Andy. "Come on Ray" They always called me Ray, I loved it. Andy threw his arm over my shouder and giggled.."Come my darlng, let us feast" I laughed uncontrolably.