Bring Me The Oli

I woke up to the sound of Andy singing my favorite song by Bmth. "Can you tell from the look in our eyes?" His voice was beautiful. I threw on some slippers and walked downstairs to find him sitting on the kitchen floor playing his guitar. "Havin fun there, Oli?"  The look he gave me was pricless. It was like he wanted to rip my head off. "Calm down it was just a joke. Besides you were singing his song to be fair." I slowly walked away. "Because he's coming to Cleveland and I wanna go." "Well singing his song won't get you free tickets." He gave me the 'you're stupid' look. "Will it?" "If I record myself singing my favorite song and they think I'm good, Oli will personally deliver the tickets to our front door." 

"Your're taking me right?" I put my hand on my hip and stared into his soul. "I....Uhm...." He kept studdering. "Of course" He said with a smile. I went back up to my room to get ready for the day. I was looking through my closet unsure on what to wear. I grabbed half black, half red skinnys, a rolling stones tank, black vans and my favorite Harley Quinn beany. I took one last look in the mirror and smile. "This is it. The last day of summer." I sighed. " Lets make it count. 

 I walked back down stairs and was confused when I seen Myia. "Thank god. I thought you were never going to come out of there." She laughed, It was the cutest.

"Sorry. Didn't know you'd be here.... Not to be rude But... uh... what exactly are you doing here?" 

"Oh I wanted to tell you that Kellin is home now, you can come see him if you like." She smiled.

"Oh, that's great. But actually me and Rina had plans to go to the mall with Jack & Alex since it is the last day of summer." There was a silent pause.

"You should come if you'd like. Oh and you can bring Keliin. It would help his memory come back faster." I smiled.

she looked back at Andy. "Well sir, Are you going?" He looked up at her and smiled.

"You talkin' to me?" 

"Well you're the only sir here." 

"I guess I'll go." 

We walked to Myia's house and waited there for Rina.