chapter 1

Elizabeth POV:

When I see his face he always make me smile.I can't help it he just so perfect.I keep thinking about him .Finally a ding took me out of my own thoughts.

I get out of bed I see my messy brown hair. I sigh and go take a quick shower. I'm Lost in my own thought i think why was he in my dream .My brother knock on my door to my room "Emma let go were going to be late for school," "I'm coming shut up already," I snap at him. I get dress wearing my white tank top with a black jacket over it and blue jeans with my black boots. I fix my hair into a messy ponytail grab my phone and backpack than went down stairs.

He look at me" Your not wearing that you look like all the other hoes in are school".

I roll my eyes this is kyle my brother the biggest player of the high school. He always flirting with something that have breast it annoying. I grab a apple and my keys. I walk out the door with him following me. I don't know why he worried when he the one who use girl like the rest of them
(thought to self)
"Wait Emma" he snapped

What you want kyle sounding annoyed. I haven't talked to him since what happened at the party. We were really close before that . I hated when he called me Emma. I look at him it Elizabeth don't call me Emma.

He frowns "Your still mad about the party last night. I roll my eyes " You used her she my best friend and you kissed another girl in front of her why wouldn't i be mad?!??"
*

*********************************** hope you guys like it so far :)