Chapter 9

I could see my brother wanted to say something before he could I walked out the door. Lily smiles and asked me if I wanted to talk about it I said no and ask of we can just go to her house and go to bed.

****Skip car drive****
I go in her room lay on her bed hoping I could just forget what had happened today. My eyes slowly close making me drift into sleep I can here my alarm going off. I get up remembering where I am I go in my suitcase trying to find a outfit and put it on waiting for Lily to be ready. I'm wearing a white tank top with black skinny jeans and a jean jacket with my hair in a high ponytail and a little bit of makeup.

We get in Lily car now were on are way to school hoping that I won't have to see my brother face.

***Skip car drive***

We make it into the school parking lot and park right in front of the school. I'm glad she did it be faster to run to when I'm running from my brother and Blake. We go into the school and everyone staring at me probably because of what I did to the girl with my brother. I sigh and walk my way to class ignoring everyone hoping to god this day goes by fast. Next thing I know the teacher tell me we have PACC testing I wanted to die I don't even get why we have these test. There stupid it just to see who country have the smartest kids of course that my school we have a lot of nerds.

I sit down next to Blake did I mention he was taking my brother side I couldn't be even more angry at him when he said that. He told me that it wasn't my room to be going into and grabbing the girl out of there. I hate him so much why he taking my brother side my brother basically told me i ruined his whole childhood life.

The teacher tell us to quiet down the testing about to start. He give us all the test and tell us when we can stop and go on the test. Of course I'm the first one done so I ask him if I could go for a walk to get away from Blake. But I didn't tell him all that I just said I wanted to go for a walk. I walk on the football field with my hands in my pockets not helping all the memories coming back. I used to be a cheerleader the captain at that but I quit when kyle told me he couldn't bring me to practice everyday when he had other stuff to do. I can still here the crowd going wild when are football team won I was go happy that day that I jumped on Blake giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I really don't know what happened to us for the past couple years I guess he didn't like me like I did. He just saw me as a little sister or just friends maybe. I here the bell ring guess that the school telling me I need to get back in class before I get detention.