Chapter 7

I got upstairs where Lily and the boys are at next thing you know the chocolate explode on my face. I turn around angry seeing who made it explode on me. I should of known Blake smirking at me he touch my face and than lick his finger. "Tasty ". I roll my eyes and try to get the chocolate off my face. It was also stuck in my hair I wanted to kill him damn it sucks when your plan back fires on you.

Lily and Kyle are flirting again I can't help but make a gaging sounded. I go in my room ignoring them putting my music on blast shutting my door. I sit on my floor and grab my shoebox under my bed I open it up seeing everything In there. A tear start to form in my eyes damn did I miss my parents. They died when I was 7 and kyle was 10 they were drinking home from a work party. A drunk driver wanted to die that night I guess. I can still here my dad calling me a princess and how he loved when I sing to him. After they left this earth I stop being my self. I started going to party skipping school hanging with the bad crowd if you know what I mean.

I was wondered if the Emma everyone loved and knew would come back one day. I know my brother a player but he really nice when you get to really know him. I think he became a player when are parents died and he had to take care me by himself. He still does but lately he been going to parties trying to get laid every night. I missed the old him he was a gentlemen and kind he always knew how to make me smile when I wake up crying in my sleep. He knew what my nightmare about and stay In my room until I went back to sleep. Same with Blake him and kyle are friends since they were little my parents thought of him as another son. But I barely saw him since kyle would leave every night. He still do this day I'm always wondering what he been up to but I finally Gave up.

I get out of my thought when I realize my music stop all I could feel was tear streaming down my face. I wipe my eyes and go get clothes to take a shower to get my mind off of things. As I'm going to the bathroom I see kyle and Lily making out I thought I was going to puke I tired ignoring them and go straight in the bathroom.