chapter 2

He look at me just speechless I turn away mumble "my point have nothing to say". I get in my car turning the key to Start the car.I begin to pull out of the drive way but than I see him. I stop making my head hit on the wheel. As in "him" I mean Blake aka my brother best friend captain of the football team.Also most popular hottest guy in the school.

Oh my god he coming over here. I don't get what I'm nervous he come over all the time. To play video games with Kyle. I never thought of him this way until the party. It all lily fault for making me go to that stupid party I should of never went.

Blake POV:
Damn I wake up to a bad hang over not wanting to get out of bed.I drag my self out of bed and headed for the shower. I keep thinking about last night how many beers did I have. I get out of the shower and dry off put some clothes on walks down stairs to find some aspirin. I get a glass of water putting the pills in my mouth and they were gone.

I started to remember what happened last night Emma was there man did she look beautiful.I couldn't help but smile at my self. Her friend left her all alone at the party. She shouldn't have don't she understand what happens when you leave a pretty girl alone .when there guys drunk all over the place. I walked over to talk to her she had a shy look on her face I thought it was cute she shy around me.I still don't get why me and her brother been best friends since we were kids.I stop thinking about the party and get my bag for school. I Started  heading to kyle house since he always give me a ride to school. I guess not today though he told me he had some business to take of. I'm glad Emma was still there she scared me how she stop the car I thought she was hurt.

Elizabeth POV:
He come to my car window and look at me with a small smile.he asked if I could give him a ride to school today.Before I could answer he was already in my car .I shrugged and left for school. When we got to school and saw that Blake was in my car everyone stared at me like they never saw me at the school before.I ignore them I hate when everyone paying attention to me. I hurried into the school walking to my locker to put my books away.

************************************
How I love to write :) hope you guy are enjoying this so far I wonder are they going to date? ;)