Chapter 6

I tell him have a good night with my brother he nods his head without saying anything. I go upstairs and see Lily flirting with my brother I feel like I'm going to puke. I pull her by the arm and drag her to my room.

"Why out of all people are you flirting with my brother?"
She stare at me "Emma I know your still mad about the party but he said sorry". I sigh OK but he my brother and your my best friend I don't like the sound you to dating. My whole body get goosebumps thinking about it. We stop talking about it I tell her I'm tired she say me too. She climbs in my bed with me I turn my lamb off trying to go to sleep.

Blake POV:
Did I say something wrong? Is she mad at me for something? I rub the back of my neck when she leave the room. Kyle come down with a grin on his face I asked him if he loves pissing his sister off. He nods "some one have to do it and when she get older have a husband he can do it". Shake my head "if you keep coming at the wrong moment she never going to get a boyfriend let alone a husband"

We go in his room I play the video games for a little bit while he on the phone texting girls. I asked him if he mind me asking his sister out he looked pretty surprised when I said it.

~"I knew it you do like my sister".he grins
~" so what are you going to answer or not".
~ go ahead just don't break her heart bro". He laughs
I hate when he says shit like that he knows I wouldn't do a thing like that. I turn the game off laying on the couch he have in his room. I look at the ceiling smiling thinking to myself how am I going to ask her out on a date? Next thing you know it morning kyle asked me if I wanted to do something fun I said sure as he walked towards his sister room.

He have a bucket of water in his hands this is definitely not going to be pretty I know that for sure. I can here the water splash than I loud scream. Emma comes out of the room soak. I couldn't helped but laugh she hit my chest.
"Is that all you got doll face" give her the famous Blake grin.

Elizabeth POV:
I woke up to my brother splashing water all over me and lily. I was got angry Blake did nothing but laugh so I hit him. He started laughing again and called me doll face. I can feel steam coming out of my ears I wanted to hurt him how could he let kyle do this. Than again it his best friend so I fake a smile and go down stairs.

They can play this game I tell Lily to keep them upstairs while I got chocolate syrup.