chapter 3

Blake come over to me he smiles oh his wonderful smile he snap me out of my thought. I smile and say sorry I was thinking about how busy I am today hoping he buy my lie. He laughs and say "OK "I sigh in relief softly.

***Bell Rings***

I give him a hug bye and walk to my first period class. which was gym ugh I hate gym the girls wore booty shorts just so guys check them out .I go change in the girls room come back out and see Blake I smile sharing at him. He look hot with the white muscle shirt on all the girls staring at him.

I roll my eyes when I see Ashley trying to flirt with him playing with his chest .where playing soccer so I kick the ball at her and it hit her face. I looked at her innocent oops giggling to myself.
He walk over with a grin on his face.

Blake POV:

I come out of the locker room seeing Emma across the gym. Ashley come over trying to flirt with me I roll my eyes next thing I know I see a soccer ball hitting her in the face. I try not to laugh she run away angry .I look at over to who did it I here someone giggle and it was Emma. I start to walk over to her smiling. "Don't tell me someone got jealous over here "I grin at her. she start to stutter I find it amusing that she doesn't know what to say than she finally said "no why would I be jealous of you you're a player just like my brother. She walks away. I'm still shocked by what she said I kept  playing it back in my head over and over again. I don't want to be a player anymore I only want her she the only one who will ever have my heart.

I start running the tracks to get her out of my head. Shit I should just tell her. No never mind I won't she already said I was a player. I rub the back of my neck why am I stressing over her I knew her since she was little. She probably see me as a big brother.
**Bell Rings**
It the end of the day I see Emma I can't help but smile. She with her best friend lily there so close it like there sisters at sight. I go see kyle as he flirting with another girl. "Come on bro I want to go your house and chill" he look at me annoyed "dude can't you see I'm busy" I clench my teeth angry "whatever dude".I go to Emma and ask her if she can give me a ride home since my car still in the shop.