Chapter 5

Damn you don't know how bad I wanted to just grab her and pin her against the wall. I smack my face think to my self dude pull your self together it your best friend sister you can't like her.

Elizabeth POV:

I'm leaving my room and Blake still here. Why is he still here?is he sleeping over for kyle tonight? I realize I'm in booty shorts and I hurry down the stairs. my friend Lily sleeping over tonight I wait for her to arrive down stairs. I get are snacks drinks and popcorn god no we can't forget that. I here the door bell ring yells "got it " kyle tell me he don't care and to shut up. I wonder what his problem was all well I was going to have a good night with my bestie. Blake come down and Lily whisper "what is he doing here?" I tell her he still my brother best friend. She smiles "you know he staring at you right?" I look at her "no he not stop lying let go to my room".

She laughs knowing I was blushing when she said that I tell her I hate her for doing that to me.

~ "So Emma when you going to tell him how you truly feel about him".

~"Lily I'm not telling him I can't he a player and popular he wouldn't date a girl like me".

~"But if you tell him maybe he will tell you he like you she smiles".

I look at her bummed "He doesn't like me I saw him flirting with Ashley in the gym". She sighs I look at her "hey let not have this ruin are girl night". I hit her with the pillow. After couple of hours I see we don't have anything to drink. I tell her I'll be back and go get us more sodas I see him drinking water with his shirt off. I can see his 6 pack with the v line where his shorts are I bite my bottom lip. I grab us more sodas he stop me before going back upstairs.

~"What you can't say hi anymore are you mad at me?" He pouts

"No I'm not mad at you Lily just really thirsty". Smile at him softy hoping he doesn't know I'm lying. I can see that something bothering him in his eyes I wonder if he know I'm lying or if there something wrong.