Chapter 20

I woke up again my head was pounding why am I in the hospital though I thought the doctor said I can go home. Blake still sitting next to my bed I wonder if he went home. I cough to get his attention he got up and ask me if I wanted a drink I declined. The doctor came in an said I'm all set to go home I'm so happy I hate hospitals so much. Blake brought me home the whole ride there he didn't say anything. I wanted to ask him if he meant what he said at the hospital but I didn't. I got out of his car and walked To the house. All he did was slam his door and went in the backyard . When I got in the  house I tired to look for Kyle but he was no where to be found doesn't surprise me though. Went up to my room got clothes an went to get into the hot bath.I got out of my bath put my PJ on an went straight to bed.

I forgot I have to go back to school tomorrow. I don't want to but I guess I have to I hope no one pity me cause I don't give a shit on what they have to say. I got up get dress in my leather jacket black crop top under it an booty shorts since it was hot out.

Went down stairs grab a apple an my car key an drove to school. I don't want to see Blake today but I have a feeling I am. Is he still with Ashely never mind not my business who he with. I'm just going to forget Blake even was in my life I'm going to get over him he with ashley forever.

I walked into the school everyone staring at me went to my locker an ignored everyone stare. Here come Ashely great I wonder what she have to say now.
"what do you want Ashley I don't care about you an Blake "
She looked at me she look angry why?
" what you mean he broke up with me cause your stupid ass"
I blink at her like she stupid what she mean he broke up with her because of me.

The bell rang so I walked to class I still dont get why she said that. Me and Blake haven't talked since I got out the hospital.