chapter 21

Blake POV
I been staying away from Elizabeth I feel like I'm just a bother to her anyways. I miss her so much but her life better without me I'm a fuck up I keep hurting her. I broke it off with Ashely I didn't want to be with her anymore.

I walk to class and see Ashely and Elizabeth talking I ignore It when to the back of the classroom and sat in my seat. I put my head phones on an blasted music until the teacher came in. I glance over and look at emma she look a little better then she did from the accident. I'm playing temple run on my phone next thing I know Emma texted me saying she want to talk after school. What did I do now for her to want to talk to me? What did Ashely tell her? Am I in some deep shit probably.

Elizabeth pov

I really want to know why Blake did that.Does he have feeling for me why would he break up with her? I need to know why he did it that why i texted him to meet me after school.

The bell rings I hurry and leave that class that enough of Ashely for the day. Everyone staring at me do they know Blake and Ashely not together am I really the one to blame for all this. My headache start to come back ugh is today almost over I hate everyone staring. I went out the back door so everyone stop staring at me and walked home. I got home changed my clothes and waited for Blake to come to the house.

As im waiting for Blake I got my self a bowl of fruit and sat in the living room watching law and order.Half hour later the door bell rings i yell come in so I didn't have to get up the door always unlock anyways. Blake came walking in with his blue jeans an polo shirt he looked hot but he doesn't have to know that. He sat on the couch next to me but not to close like he thought I had something wrong with me. Im just going to get straight to the point with him i wanna know what happened.

"why you break up with Ashely Blake.”

"I didn't want to be with her anymore she was a total bitch why you care?"

why is he being so rude I just ask a question why do I care. Because you love him my inner self say and she not wrong.He want to he rude ill be rude back.
"nothing forget I told you to come here kyle upstair you can go see him and leave me alone"

He looked alittle shocked but then it was gone.He went upstair to go see my brother I need to get over him or just tell him even if he doesn't feel the same way.