Chapter 12

I wake up realizing it already morning I get up to go take a shower than find clothes for school. Ugh I don't want to go to school today. If I go I would have to see Ashely all over Blake and I hated that. Maybe I should stay home today I can walk to the bus stop and go to the mall. I put on my black see threw legging with my black skirt over it. With my black tank top that showed a lot of my tummy to top it all off my small jean jacket. Of for shoes I wore my converse that were also black. I don't know why but I love this color on me I put eye liner on and some black lipstick. I plug my straightener on and straighten my hair I get up looking at my self in the mirror.

I barley say this but damn I looked good today instead of going to the mall I went to school anyways. My brother made me he said I can't slip up I need to pass and blah blah blah. When I got off my motorcycle and took my helmet off it looked like everyone was staring at me. I grab a piece of gum out my pocket and slip it in my mouth than grabbing my back pack walking toward the high school.

I go to my locker getting my books and putting my bag in my locker popping the bubble with my tongue. Shutting my locker turning around to see Ashely staring at me I barely dress like this. I just don't give a shit about what people think of me anymore I was sick of being that girl who lost herself when she lost her parents.

I want to be wild not care about getting into trouble not come home at 10. Guess I'm finally going to be me again I miss it I shouldn't care what people have to say it not there choice it mine.

****Bell rings****

I go to my first period class which is science and I'm already passing that class. I walk in seeing Blake since we have that class together he looked annoyed but I don't care I just smirk at him.

Blake POV:

What the fuck she wearing is she trying to look like a slut!!! I wanted to grab her and make her change into my sweatpants and but my jacket on her. What is she thinking what happened to the innocent Emma damn I wish that was her. Ashely come in and put her arm around me I roll my eyes I can't stand her and now Emma starting to look like her.

I look over at Emma and she flirting with someone on my football team. I wanted to go over there and punch him in the face. He was rubbing her leg and she was letting him I made a fist with my hand my knuckles turning white as snow. I got up and walked out of class ignoring the teacher telling me to come back. Someone was following me and of course it was Ashley she asked me if I was okay. I couldn't think straight fine if she want to play like this we can play that game. I mean yeah I'm not her boyfriend but still she going to know how I feel I push Ashley against the wall kissing her with nothing clicking. Emma saw us I saw her eyes widen and she ran off I couldn't help but smirk.

Does that make me a bad person I wanted to hurt her as much as she hurt me? Damn maybe I was I should of thought it threw I tried to chase after Emma trying to keep up but she was already gone.