Chapter 8

I turned the knob so it get hot the way I like it. I take my clothes off hopping into the shower. I wash my hair humming the song my mom would sing to me before bed time. I finally finished up wrapping a towel around me opening the door to the bathroom. All I see is Blake grinning at me ear to ear I roll my eyes ignoring him going to my room.

Blake POV:
Damn I missed her voice she was a beautiful singer she still is. I missed her singing having fun with the lyrics I know she change since her parent died but she was still amazing I know her old self would come back soon. I look at kyle who flirting with Lily I give him that look that it time to go for the usual that we do Saturday nights.

We head to the party kyle flirts with girls I can't all I see in them is Emma. I sigh asking kyle if we can just call it a night he said sure grabbing the girl he was flirting with and taking her with us. We got back to his house he went upstairs with the girl I already knew what was going to happened so I stayed down stairs. Kyle letting me stay here for awhile since me and my father aren't on good eye to eye right now.

I here the door opening seeing Emma I couldn't help but smile. I think she heard what her and that girl was doing and she looked pissed.

Elizabeth POV:

I could here moaning coming from upstairs I could feel my face burning and probably smoke coming out of my ears. I go upstairs slammed the door opened grabbing the girl by her hair dragging her down stairs with her clothes in my other hand. I look at her "leave Now!" I growled at her she rubbed her head and left.

Kyle looked pissed off now I didn't care someone had to stop him not even 4 hours ago he was flirting with my best friend.

"Emma what the fuck was that all about".he yelled

"Oh grow up already kyle stop sleeping with everything that have breast you were just flirting with my best friend now fucking a hoe".

He got more angry " I had to grow up when I was 10 to take care of your ass"

I looked at him hurt torn he knew it was a soft topic for me I could feel the tears coming down my cheek." You should of put me in a foster home than". I yelled back running up the stairs slamming the door closed. I fall on the ground behind my door holding my legs crying. I think to my self why can't my brother go back to a gentleman I missed the old him the one who protected me. The one who didn't like when his sister cried the one who would kill someone for breaking his sister heart. No one breaking my heart but my own brothers. I texted lily to see if she was still up I hoped so.

Me: hey lily you up I don't want to be home I was wondering if I could sleep over tonight please.

Lily: ♥ hey yeah I'm up but why you want to sleep over what happened????

I look at her texted I don't want to tell her I caught her crush fucking a slut I sigh and start typing again.

Me: I just want don't want be home can you come pick me up please.

Lily:♥ yeah be there in 5 mins get ready.

I put my phone down packing some clothes I know I'm not going to want to come home for a couple of days now I can't be around him. It hurt me seeing my brother like this only if he could change I get my phone my charger for my phone and walked down stairs.