CH. 1

A young child woke up on the side walk we a confused looked she looked around for any body but no one was there. She kept asking herself were was she? Why is she here? Were is my family? Those question kept going around in her mind until she got distracted and scared by loud yelling going on
~Englands Prov~
We were on our way towards our hotel after a long day at the meeting and of course we were all fighting.
"Bloody wanker ( ̄へ ̄)" I said as that bloody perv was once again hitting on Young unexpected girls.
"Black sheep of Europe ( ̄^ ̄)" he yelled back but that didn't last long until I herd a little whimper coming from a small figure in the ally way next to me. As I took a close look t the small figure it was a small girl around 3 or 4 years of age. When I put a knee on the ground trying to coax the young girl out from the ally when she finally came out she had long beautiful (h/c) hair and a angelic white dress and (s/c) skin.
" hello little one what's your name (^_^)" I said while she looked up with her big beautiful (e/c) eyes.
"I don't know I was wondering if you would tell me about this bracelet ಥ_ಥ" she said as I sat there surprised how many words she knew even being on 3 or 4. Then I look down to her hand were the was a name of a country that just formed not even 2 hours ago and you wouldn't guess what that country name was. It was Greenland.....
"OH MY GOSH I FOUND GREENLAND ヽ(°◇° )ノ" I yelled as I picked her up and ran to the meeting as fast as my legs carry me.

~a/n~
Hello guys this is a new story i started and I was wondering if you could say any feed back for my books and I will consider trying it and this is my first x child reader and I just want to apologize if it was terrible ╥﹏╥