Moving?

By the way I'm no gonna try Italy accent sorry. Forgive meh!

England's prov

' Ok little Missy stop playing and come out of were you are hiding'  I thought as I continued looking for my adorable little sister which she will wasn't in her like she was supposed to be.
*sigh* "where the heck could she be"
" where who be" some said behind making me jump and turn around to see who was talking but when I turned around I saw Italy?.
" (y/n). Wait why are you here?!?!" I asked/stated.
" oh I came here with Mr. Germany ve ~"
" why would Germany be here though?" I mumbled so Italy didn't hear me. But I guess that failed.
"He's here to ask you something, I think it about the little Bella" he said.
'What (y/n) why makes no sense' " well ok, I guess I'll go see him"
As I walked through the halls of my home I walked passed to window the was in front of this beautiful Chinese maple the was gifted to me from China. And there sitting under it was the lazy accuse of a brother and my adorable sister sleeping her on his chest with his arms rapped around her protectively. Smiling to my self seeing that giant hug and hold (y/n). As I was about to turn and leave I had bumped into a wall? Wait I don't remember a wall being here. Looking up I saw a very angry looking 'wall' who is very dangerous when mad. They should really put a warning label that says 'be careful is mostly angry '.
"Vhat ze hell I been looking everyvhere and here I find jou in front of a window watching your sister and brother sleep."

"No no no no, that's is not what I was doing I wa-" 'Oh my god he is more pissed than be fore' I thought as started to try and run. But it was to late I was grabbed by my shirt collar while dragging me to my office.

Authors prov

As Germany was busy yelling at England. Little miss (y/n) and Ireland were sleeping soundly until a stray brown and black dog the size much bigger  than (y/n) herself barked cause the two to jolt awake and look at the dog. The dog saw that his plan was a success as he jumped towards the young girl and licking her face covering it with slobber.
" big brother what kind of dog is this?" She asked as she rubbed her to get the sleepiness out of them.
"*yawn* it's a German Shepherd girly"
" cool but why is it here?"
" I don't know but it looks like a stray a friendly one at that" he said as the German Shepherd came and liked his face now.
" what's a 'stray' ?" (Y/n) asked
"It is when an domestic dog or cat gets abandoned, thrown out of their home or just ran away and the owners didn't try and find them or just didn't care."

"Oh.. Well can keep him because he doesn't have a home? Pleassse?????" She asked while batting her long eyelashes and giving puppy eyes and the dog was doing the same.
*sigh*" fine but you are giving him a bath out here cause he stinks" Ireland said as he began to pick you up off his chest and shooing you off so he can go back to sleep. Nodding you ran inside getting dish soap as well as a bucket. But just before you walked out side to give you new dog a bath you herd talking and decided to listen.

"That's why we are moving to Ireland's home" which sound like England.
" fine but make sure to move soon we don't know what will happen if they get their blood stained hands on her again" a deep voice said.
" yeah, yeah I know, now is that all you wanted to know?"
"Yeah, well one more thing is their any way you could
Let me live vith you for a vhile."
"Why?!?!"
"Because-"

"Big brother are we moving?"