CH 2

~England prov~
As i finally got to the meeting holding the adorable sleeping greenland i ran to the surprisingly quit meeting room i was surprised because there was normally yelling or fighting but i made me happy they wont wake up greenland. But i spoke to soon because once i walked in to the one loud american came bursting in shouting and babbling about the hero being here but right after he said everybody looked towards were me and the poppet still was. "Hey dudes what are you all staring at ('・_・')" america said since he pushed his way in front of not noticing the poppet was in my arms tell he turned around then asked the most annoying question i was waiting for someone to ask " umm dude whats up with the dudette\(〇_o)/"
I just ignored him and continued to the front of meeting table and sat greenland on the table after waking her up.
Then i sighed and said...
"Hello everyone i have found greenland( ̄^ ̄)" i said ever so calmly
I let the group process it for a few minutes.
.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHATヽ(°◇° )ノ" everybody yelled which made greenland jump and run under the table to hide from the loud people.
"YOU BLOODY GITS WHAT WERE YOU ALL THINKING YOU SCARED THE POOR POPPET└(゚д゚)┐" i yelled which surprised the poppet and everybody else. thats when i realized what i did so i bent down and asked her if she was ok. I sighed in relief when she said she was so i said i was sorry and got back to the important part finding her a name.

~A/n~
Hey guys sorry it took forever but heres the 2nd chapter hope you enjoyed goodbye for now my kittens (。・ω・。)