Ch 4

~England's prov~
Now that we got a name for her we have to decide who are takes her.
"Ok everyone" I yell getting all eyes on me
"Look we have some important business to talk about"
"What's that!" They all said
"Its who gets to take Greenland"
But as soon as I said that everyone perked and started yelling how they should take her.
When they were fighting with each other I thought of a way to be fair for every one. a Game that will decide who gets to take her.
"OK WILL YOU WANKERS SHUT UP AND LISTEN I HAVE AN IDEA ON WHO GETS TO TAKE HER HOME." I yell
I picked up a hat that was just laying around for some reason and dropped something in it.
"Ok I'll send this around and when it gets to you drop something small in it ok" I said.
As I passed it around everyone dropped something in it when i got it back I realized (Y/N) was asleep so I got down on my knees since she was sleeping in my chair and woke her up.
When she opened her eyes and looked at me.
♥time skip brought to you by dancing pandas♥
When I explained everything to her she nodded her head and stuck her arm into the hat
~your prov~
When I reached into the hate I pulled out a.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So sorry for the short chapter its 1:43 am right now and im going to work with my dad in the morning so I had to go to sleep but also had a question who would you like to go home with??? Comment on who you want to go home with.