Strange men pt 1

Recap

'I guess we aren't going camping'

(Y/n) prov

As i stood there shocked at the fact that there was two new men ruining my awesome camping trip with big brother how dare they.
"Oi, go away can't you see your making big brother mad" I said as I puffed my cheeks out and glared at the two men.
"Why should we care if he's mad" the red hired man said as he glared back at me.
"Why?!?! Because you two are being party crashers"
"Huh, well thanks for the complement brat."
As he said that I began to pout. 'How dare he say that I'm not a brat. Plus he was supposed to say 'I'm sorry' cause its the polite thing to do when you ruin something' I thought as my eyes began to tear up from my thoughts and from him calling me a brat.

"You meanies!" I yelled " you're ruining everything today was supposed to the best day ever but, you had to come along and ruin it all....." I was now in a full out cry as I ran to my room with a worried Ireland following behind me.

Irelands prov

'Those two deserve to die after what they did to my adorable little sister' I thought as I followed behind her.

England's prov

"Now see what you two did. You made that poppet cry" I say while I looked in the direction they ran to.
"Like I said to the brat, does it look like I care" 'Allen' said.
"Well, you should be a little kinder to her she is only 5 years old and doesn't no any better to keeping her thoughts to her self" I say as I began to walk in the direction the both of them ran too.

Olivers prov

I did feel kind of bad for making the poppet cry but what do you expect from two murders why would we be murders if we respected every single person we killed.
"Oi, I thought we were going to kidnap the kid?" Allen said with the scariest look that could kill anyone.
"We will just have to wait Allen, we got to make a plan." I said kind of annoyed of him.
"Fuck, so I came here for nothing."
"Swear jar." I said as I magically pulled it out of thin air.
" and I needed you to help scope out the area to find a way in. By the way did you find anything?" I asked while we walked to the car with him taking out 5 dollars and telling me what he found. This is going to very interesting.

Yeah two chapters out and working on another two right now so yeah I hope you like the a story so far 😊