Ch 8 school pt 1

~nobodys prov~
It was the first day of school for (Y/n) so you were both excited and nervous. Thoughts kept going through your head like 'what if they don't like me' or 'what if I don't make any friends and I will be lonely' was all that kept going through your head it made you more nervous than anything. When you were finally dressed in your new school uniform you headed downstairs and ate some cereal while waiting for your big brother England to come downstairs and walk you to school.
When he finally came down he had one of his burnt crumpets and some tea before leaving. When he finished his breakfast you both headed out.
"Are you excited for your first day of school, poppet" he asked
You just nodded your head and looked down at your feet while you both walked to preschool. When you finally got to school he got down to your level and hugged you.
"You be a good girl,okay poppet"
"Ok" you whimpered out and hugged him back as tight as your little arms can hold.
"I love you big brother" you said as you let go and ran to say high to play with the other kids.
"I love you too, poppet he said as he was about to walk away but was stopped by the teacher.
"Hello, are you the brother of (Y/n) Kirkland our new student." She asked him.
"Yes I'm the youngest out of all the brothers Arthur Kirkland"
"Its nice to meet you Mr Kirkland my name is Mrs Yuki. I was told by you brother that you we worried about your younger sister" Mrs Yuki said
"Yes" Arthur said as he look over to you with a sad look while you played with a couple boys whom seem to be playing as a knight and king while you were the princess.
"You don't have to worry Mr Kirkland she will be alright as you can see she has already mad friends" she said with a smile as she looked over at you.
" yeah your right" he said as the school bell rung " well I must be going now Mr Kirkland you may come pick her up at noon when school gets put ok"
"Ok thank you for every thing Mrs Yuki"
"No problem see you at noon Mr Kirkland"
"Yes, see you then"
~to be continued~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looks like England was more worried about you than you were about starting school any way hoped you liked the first part second part coming up next good bye for meow kittens till next time ('•ω•').