Why did This Happen

It's been 3 weeks since Kuro went to the hospital. 3 weeks since she stabbed him. Even though she didn't dammage anything important it was her fault I almost lost my friend. But can you guess the police haven't found a single trace of her. Big brother Scotland been by since the whole ordeal happened protecting me from everything and everyone. Even big brother Whales have been really protective of me and he's normally really calm.
"(Y/n) is everything OK you're wording me you haven't talked in 3 weeks." Ireland said
Nodding I walked to my room to draw I've been doing that a lot lately to get stuff out of my head. Getting out my sketchbook and pencil I plugged in my music and began to draw. About 10 minutes into drawing there was a knock on my door. Moving from my spot towards the door I open it to see who it was. But can you guess who it was?!?!
.

.

.

.
"KURO?!" I screamed while jumping into his arms and hugging him but quickly getting off knowing that I could still reopen his wound.

"What are you doing here I thought you were in the hospital for another week."
"Well you see since I healed faster than normal they released me early." "Oh my god I'm so happy you're okay I was so worried since this was all my fault" sniffling I I looked down wiping away my tears with my (f/c) sleeve.
"(N/n) this wasn't your fault if anyone's its the man who kidnapped you fault"
"Yeah I gue- wait Kuro how did you know about that?" smiling he looked at me and walked away."KURO, WHERE ARE YOU GOING" laughing he ran to the living room with me hot on his trail.  Making it to the living room I finally caught him by tackling him to the ground and laughing with him.

3rd person prov
Smiling down at the site the 4 brothers saw as they finally able to see there sister smile again. But it didn't last long until they heard a knock on the door. England stood up moving towards the door slowly reaching for the door Handle. Opening the door hear noticed a familiar brown hair he seen so many times before.

"Pastaaaaaa~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm finally back hopefully but I am continue this book so no need to worry. I hope every like is and thank you all for all the reads and stars it means a lot. I wish you all a good marrow 😄 and good night 😴.