KURO!?

"Who's there show yourself"

"Oh my.. Well I see you became more ambitious haven't you (y/n)"
The light feathery voice said as they walked out of shadows of the forest."Who are you and how do you know my name!" I said as I pointed the stick at the odd girl who look oddly like me except instead of (h/c) hair and (e/c) she had white long hair and reddish eyes. "Oh (y/n) you injure me why must you forget you sister like that especially when I'm made from your exact blood haha!"

'Sister what siste-' I thought as I remembered everything the suffering thr tourcher that he put me through to make that monster. I also remembered the memory's of my childhood in England aswell as Kuro and Shiro. 'Oh god... Why how is this happening.' I said as the swirling pain grows in my head making me remember ever little detail growing up in big brothers house as well as how he found me.

"HAHAHA! LOOKS LIKE YOU DO REMEMBER!" She laughed evily as I grab my head dropping my only protection from this monster. She giggled as she stalked over toward me as I tried my hardest for the pain to stop. Closing my eyes readying myself for anything to come before she darted towards me pulling out a knife 'WAIT A KNIFE?! WHY DOES SHE HAVE A KNIFE' I yelled in my mind trying to rap my head around why I should do but nothing came to mind. Just before the knife had hit me I closed my eyes once again waiting for the impact of the knife to sink into my skin but it never came. After a few more minutes I heard a grown and a cough that like someone coughed up some liquid. Opening my eyes I look in front of me seeing my closest and quitest friend Kuro get struck down by that very weapon my evil counter part was holding.
"KURO!" I  screamed at the top of my lungs.
"Dammit... Didn't think this would've happened I gotta go befo-"
"(Y/N)!"
"Shit.. Well this isn't over princess" my 'sister' said as she drifted away into the forest
"Haha... Looks *cough* like you do remember us (y/n)" kuro said as he fell down to the ground. running towards my fallen friend I pick up his head setting it gentaly on my lap as I pressed firmly on the deep gash.
"Of course I'd remember you guys you've always been there it just needed time" I said as the tears streamed from my face.
"Ya know *cough* nothing has changed even back then you need saving too *cough*"
"Well I'm lucky to have two princes to save me don't I" I said through my crying
"(Y/n) look at me" Kuro said as he grabbed my face turning to looj him in the face.
" please don't cry (y/n)....*cough* I hate to see you cry" He said as he brushed away the tears from my eyes
"But Kuro i don't want to lose you again I want to keep making memories with you and shiro just like back then" I said as I began to cry more.
"You won't I'll always be *cough* there for you and once I'm better we can make as many memories maybe... *cough* even... *cough* if... *cough* Its..."
"Kuro..."

"Kuro..!"

"KURO!" I yelled as my big brother and Shiro ran up to see me clutching on a motionless Kuro.

'Please be okay Kuro'