Strange men pt 2

Ireland prov

As a walked towards (y/n) room I thought about what she said which she kinda surprised because she is normally really shy but when it comes to her family she seems to be very protective. As I finally got to her room door a stood there for about two or three minutes before I knocked on her door, right before I knocked on the door I herd her crying softly into her pillow.
"Hey, are you okay (y/n)" I said as stood there waiting for a response but it never came"(y/n)?". Again no answer that's when I began to get really worried. As I waited a couple minute to see if she would answer but there was no sounds coming from the room. At that point I had to open the door to see if was okay but she wasn't there worried I began to open the bathroom closet her toy box but she wasn't their I even looked under her bed and she wasn't there either. That's when I had ran as fast as I could down to the family room where all the brothers were.
"Guys, (Y/n) is gone she isn't in her room I looked every where"
"What" they all said as the stood up and rushed towards the door putting their coats and shoes on.
"We need to find her I don't want to lose her." England says as he rushed to his car and left WITHOUT us that little b-

England's prov

Why now why does she have to be kid napped now of all day I thought as I rushed to that cunts house as I pulled up to their house unknowingly what is going to happen next I ran up to the door and banged on the to have it opened by a little girl the look exactly like (Y/n) but darker hair and eyes so their is a 2p for her already I thought as I bent down to her eye level
"Hello poppet can you call Olivier for me please"
"*giggle* sure thing mister~" she sang as she skipped away down the hall. A few minutes later she came back with oliver holding her hand "here he is mister~*giggle*" she sang again letting go of his hand and walk down the hallway giggling all the way until she walked into a room.
"Where is she oliver"
"Who?" He says smiling that sick ugly smile he had
"(Y/n)!" I yelled as I grabbed his shirt and pushing to the wall
"Oh her hmmm I think she is in Lizzy room" he said with that same smile. But in didn't care I just want her back so I ran to the room the little girl had went into and pushed the door open to see the little girl playing with HEADLESS dolls as (y/n) was tied up with a blind fold and mouth taped up and tears running down her face. I ran over to her and took the tape and blind fold off her face she look and and smiled.
"Big brother, you came!"
"Of course, why wouldn't I? And what happened to you baby girl"
" well when *sniff* took me they brought me to 2 people to make a double of me *sniff* but with a different personality and darker and mean ideas" she cried as she tried to hug me for comfort but couldn't could cause she was still tied which made her cry more than ever. But as soon as I untied her Allen came and gave us a boring look.
"Take her we don't kneed her any more she is useless" he said as he walked away with 'Lizzy' on his heals. I just ignored him as I picked (y/n) up and walked out with her sobbing into my shirt.
*Timeskip thanks for to nala my fantastic cat.*
When we finally got home Greenland was asleep already so I carried her up to her room and tucked her in and kissed her head.
" I know you're there whales"
"What happened?"
"Well,*sigh* we have another 2p to deal with but this time it's the poppets "
" ah, so they are cloning for 2ps now"
"Yes, so tell the others we need to be ready for when we move to Ireland" i said as whales walked away.
As he left I had looked at the youngest sibling and bent down kissing her head.
"*sigh* goodnight poppet" I said as I walked to my room to relax and sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally done with this chapter hug sorry it took forever I wanted to get it done sooner but I'm kind of lazy lol well hope you enjoy see you kittens soon. PS new Kik its kittycat21216 any question send them there