valatines day special

Your prov
Tomarrow is finally day. the day I'll finally be able to camping. Big brother said he'll be bring his good 'friends' Francis, Alfred, and I think he said a person called Matthew will be coming as well. But for now its valatines day and I'm going to surprise everybody with brownies me and Miss. Elizabeth made.
'This is going to be awesome' I thought as I ran down the stairs with my (f/c) backpack with a batman symbol on it full of presents for my big brothers. But one down side to this back pavk is that Big brother Arthur wanted me to get a more 'girly' backpack but they didn't suit my awesomeness (oh god I didn't realize your turning into a little Prussia/Gilbert. ╭(°A°')╮)
"(Y/n/n) please dont run down the stairs your gonna get hurt!!! (;Д;)" big brother Aaron yelled as I ran Down stairs
"No I wo-" before I even finished I fell on my butt.
"*sigh* what did I tell you"
"Sorry big brother but it was you fault if you didn't leave your cleaning cloth on the steps I wouldn't have fell" I said ad picked up and showed him the cloth.
Big brother Aaron looked in the other direction and walked away when I showed him the cloth.
"Greenland, what happened to irland?" Big brother scottland said
"He left a cleaning cloth on the stairs which made me fall so now
He's mad at his self I think"
"Well at least you aren't hurt" he said a he patted my head then walked away to cheer up Aaron.
~timeskip till after dinner since I'm lazy~
'Finally, I can give them their presents.' I thought as went to the table still holding my bag.
"Big brothers...." I said really nervous.
"What is it poppet?"
"Well.......Ihavepresentsforallofyou" I said but when I finished saying it all I got is confused looks.
"What do you mean sis?" They all said at once
"Well since it valantines day tomorrow I made you presents........" I said as my voice trailed off at the end. "And i I'm gonna give you the presents early since big brother and I are going camping tomorrow" I finished
" oh, well then why don't we do a gift exchange." Big brother Arthur said as he go up and went to the family room as everyone followed behind.
~timeskip to after the gift exchange"
It was super late when we finally got done with the gift exchange. And not long after that I had fell asleep on Scotland since he held me during the exchange. As I was sleeping the front door swung open. Jolting everyone up from their drowsy state. Well except for me because I'm such a heavy sleeper. As everyone jumped up to the loud bang of the door opening me so suddenly Scotland held me firmly to his chest as he walked over to see who was at the door. As he got there he was surprised to who he had seen.
"Hello, brother miss me?"
~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£
Cliff hanger!!!
Hey guys finally an update sorry it took so long but here is something special for valentine's day and if you can guess who the mistery character is then I'll tag you in the next chapter. Well anyway have have fun everyone till next time.
560 words