1- Captain Jack Harkness

My name? Alice Jessica Melinda Vines, that's my full name. I'm 18 and I have shoulder length blonde hair, it isn't curly but it isn't strait either, its wavy I guess. I have bright green eyes that say trouble, or so I've been told. I am currently wearing a black blouse and dark blue short shorts, grey converse, and a long black, ankle length, trench coat. I'm in an ally in the back streets of London, I don't really know where I am though.

The only things I can piece together is that it's almost nightfall and that I am ducking into allies trying to get back to the orphanage. I don't live there or anything, it's just that I have some work to do there.

The work is pretty interesting, an alien took over the orphanage and is making an army of children. He plans to take over earth, find some dude named the Doctor, and kill him. How I know? That's the easy part. I snuck into the orphanage and found out the alien's plans.

The idiot freaking labeled the door "Secret Plans". I mean seriously? How dumb is that? If you don't know then very, very, very dumb.

So basically I snuck into the orphanage and I looked at his plans. He was going to use the children as an army because humans don't usually hurt children. He even had some other aliens of his here. They were under the code names Mr. Hudson (leader), Janice (second in command), and Lesly (scientist). I have no idea what they look like, (as humans or aliens) so I was a bit unprepared for them.

After I escaped from the orphanage, I began to try and climb the tall stone fence (would it be a fence then?) that surrounded it, and make my escape. But the London rain had started and everything was slick and slippery. I cursed after my hand slipped and I was left with a long cut on my palm.

I. Hate. Aliens.

Just then I heard the thing I had been dreading. A shout was heard behind me, "GET HER!" I heard a male voice scream. 'Hi, Mr. Hudson.' I said to myself.

I turned just in time to glimpse a tall blonde woman in a green dress coming after me with a snarl. When she was about a foot away I kicked off her face and jumped over the fence (seriously is it a fence?) I heard her scream of rage and possibly pain. I landed lopsided and began to roll down a steep hill. I turned sideways and used my feet to stop my rolling.

Grinning like a madman, or woman I guess, I jumped to my feet and began to run. I heard Mr. Hudson shout the name Janice before he was out of earshot. I wonder what Lesly looks like, I mused to myself.

I slowed to a jog to conserve my energy, entering and leaving a small forest in five minutes. I was then back on the backstreet's of London, racing to get away from Janice and another woman (Lesly I guess). I lost them after three back allys, two abandoned buildings, and four backyard shortcuts. Man I love running.

I ran down a street and tried to duck into an ally but I ran into a man who was leaving the ally.

He grunted and I began to fall backwards but the man caught me. After helping me stand strait he gave me a cheeky grin and I could actually see him. He was the most handsome man I had ever seen. He wore an army trench coat with golden buttons, dark colored shoes and pants, and I could also see a bulging navy blue backpack on his back. To me it looked heavy, but it didn't seem to be noticed by Mr. Handsome.

"Woah there miss, are you alright?" he asked laughing. He had the kindest looking blue eyes I had ever seen and he was american? Cool. I smiled at him.

"Yes, I- oh of course I would run into a very sexy looking man! Okay, so. Who are you? Are you part of the navy, or army or something? Cause if you are I need your help. If your not I still need your help." I said quickly. The man looked slightly surprised then laughed.

"Thanks, Captain Jack Harkness. What do ya need?"

"I need help because of the local orphanage. The aliens have taken over." I told Captain Jack Hotness. (yes I just said that.) I saw something that made my smile drop, but then I had an idea. Janice and a short haired brunette with a yellow dress was walking towards us, one of them saw us and began to jog at a fast rate. Grinning at the shocked (and hot) looking Jack I said one last thing.

"If you want to help me, here's your chance."

Jack took one glance at the approaching "women" and grinned at me.

"A wise man once told me something."

"What?"

"Run!" Jack grabbed my hand and we began to run away from the two aliens laughing. Little did I know this one thing was going to change my life forever.

~A/N

I hope you enjoyed chapter 1, I worked really hard on it (sort of) and I would appreciate it if you didn't hate on me for this. Constructive Critiszm is requested. Tell me if I mess something up and i'll try to go back and fix it. Remember to read my Author's Notes cause I might be doing a contest soon. Also tell me things that I should include and I may just do that.

THANKS, VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND BAI!

DoctorFanFiction