Chapter Nineteen.

Liam's P.O.V.

It's been five days since I was in the hospital, sitting holding Meghan's hand and telling her that everything was going to be ok. So that makes it four days since we were told we aren't allowed to see Meghan... not that I'm counting.

I was currently marching up to the reception of the hospital with the rest of the boys and Aimee following behind me. I had no clue what I was going to say, but all I know is that I want to see my girlfriend. "Liam, you heard the nurse the other day. She said we can't see her. Come on, let's go home." Aimee said, running behind me.

"NO! Aimee, I need to be there for her - whether these people like it or not."

Everyone let out a big sigh. It's not like I forced them to come, they just tagged along. "Excuse me; I am here to sign in to see Meghan. Meghan Kingsley." I said to the woman behind the desk.

"I'm sorry sir, but you can't." She said.

"NO! You can't stop me from seeing my girlfriend! Do you know who I am?" I snapped. I didn't mean to sound rude, she was just doing her job, but I NEED to see Meghan.

I didn't want to argue anymore so I walked straight passed her and walked to the room where Meghan was last in. I wanted to walk straight into the room to find my beautiful girlfriend lying on the bed, but instead I found an empty room with just a bed in it - and no Meghan. I turned around to find everyone standing at the door, including a very annoyed receptionist.

"If you hadn't have been so rude sir, I would have been able to tell you that Meghan was allowed to go home today." She said, getting annoyed.

"But... who brought her home?" I asked.

"Oh I'm sorry I can't tell you because of p-"

"Patient confidentiality, yeah yeah we know." I sighed.

"Well then you'll know that you have to leave now." She nodded her head towards the door as to say 'get lost'. We did as we were told and left; completely shocked that Meghan had left and didn't ask any of us to bring her home.

We got out into the car park we all separated into our cars. Louis drove Niall and Zayn home while Aimee and Harry left together as they were planning on moving things into their apartment. I, on the other hand, needed to find Meghan so I decided to search for her.

Meghan's P.O.V.

I was sitting on a bench at the skate park watching Josh go down ramps. I wish that was me right now, so I could clear my head for just a few minutes, but no! The doctor says I have to "take it easy for a couple of days just to be careful". Assholes.

I feel awful for not telling everyone that I was allowed to go home, but I just can't face them all now. Not after me giving them such a horrible "welcome home" present. I was sitting collecting my thought and trying to think of when to tell the guys I'm home. I mean, what do you even say to someone that you have completely ignored for five day?

Josh has been a lot of help. He didn't even ask any questions when he came to pick me up. He just pulled me into a hug and told me everything was going to be ok and that he was going to help me. I always knew I could trust Josh. Not that I can't trust the others but... you know what I mean.

Liam's P.O.V.

I drove round London for a good hour and 45 minutes and there's still no sign of her. I stopped off at Hyde Park, the Café and her apartment looking for her. And the best part is, she isn't even answering her phone. I pulled over to try her again. No answer. I was about to just give up and go home when I decided to phone Aimee. She took a while to answer but eventually did before it went to voicemail.