Chapter Twenty-Two.

Meghan's P.O.V.

Come on, come on, come on!

It's now February and I'm currently in my last counsellor session. My scars have faded and I haven't even been tempted to reopen them or add to them so life's good - for me anyway.

Aimee and Harry have kind of split up, but they haven't really. Apparently Aimee's only "living there" because half of it is hers. To be honest I just stay out of it to save any bother.

Liam and I are getting on really well. We hardly ever fight now but we have the odd one now and again but it's never anything serious. And it's only a few months until our one year anniversary... woohoo! You can probably tell I'm quite excited today, but I do have my reasons.

Tonight the boys are going to the BRITs and are nominated for 'Album of the Year' or something but it doesn't matter what they're up for, Directioners all over the world have voted for them so they'll win by a landslide. Liam's bringing me so I'm itching to get out of here to go home and get ready. As far as I know, Harry didn't invite Aimee but I think Louis set her up with Niall but once again, I'm staying out of it.

My session ended and I literally ran out of the building, tempted to shout "I'm freeeeee!" but quickly decided against that when there was a lot of people around. I had to be careful since the paps and the fans didn't know what I had got myself into so they couldn't know I was here.

I jumped in my mini and drove home. I got in and started blasting my music to get myself pumped for tonight. It's going to be amazing. After my long shower, I pulled on a pair of sweats and a top. I dried my hair and did my makeup. I then pulled on my dress before doing my hair.

Harry's P.O.V.

It's been a hard few months. I miss Aimee like mad. She only sleeps in the spare room, but it's still lonely. She barely speaks to me and doesn't want anything to do with me. She doesn't even have to live here since she doesn't technically own it. She doesn't know I repaid her secretly and if she did know she would have been gone long ago. She isn't going to find out though, because if she leaves I'll have nothing.

I thought we would stay together forever. I sound like a six year old girl saying that, but it's true. I love her to pieces but she's done with me - all because I didn't invite her parents and called her pathetic. I've tried explaining everything to her a number of times and so has Meghan but we've both given up because Aimee's too stubborn to listen to either of us. I was going to try and talk to her tonight - properly.

The boys and I were at the 1D house with our stylist. She had just finished getting us all ready for the BRITs. Zayn was at the bottom of the stairs. The rest of us were still upstairs finishing off getting ready. "Guys come on, the girls will be waiting!" He shouted.

Liam was taking Meghan; Louis was taking Eleanor; Zayn was supposedly going with Perrie - although she would have to be with her own band, rather than ours and Niall was taking Aimee. That just left me on my own like a twat. Great.

I just hope Aimee is willing to listen to me so hopefully I'll be leaving with a date and Niall can find someone else. I know that's cruel but she's still my girlfriend technically.

Liam's P.O.V.

I joined Zayn at the front door. If we didn't leave within the next two minutes, we were going to be late. "COME ON!" Zayn yelled. I heard a car outside as Zayn ran upstairs to drag the boys down. I opened the door to find Meghan and Aimee. Meghan came straight over to me and I pulled her into a quick hug.

"You look amazing." I whispered.

"Thanks. You do too." She winked up at me and I smiled before kissing her quickly. "You don't mind if I leave my car here, do you?" I shook my head.