Chapter Thirty-Seven.

Meghan's P.O.V.

I woke up and noticed that there was no one beside me. I remembered watching TV with Liam and Pip last night and telling Liam that I had to get up early, so went to bed. Now that I think about it, I can't even remember why I had to get up early. I walked down stairs and saw the TV still on, so I walked in to the living room to find the cutest thing ever. Liam was asleep on the sofa, with Pip sleeping on his stomach. I decided to take a picture and put it on Twitter.

"@purple_meghan: My two babies, @Real_Liam_Payne and our new dog Pip! #SoCute"

When I had finished posting it and looking at some of the replies, I put my phone on the coffee table and saw that Liam was now awake. "What are you doing?" Liam asked. At that very moment his phone went off, indicating that he had been mentioned in a tweet. Liam looked at his phone for a minute then put it back in his pocket. "You just took a picture of me sleeping." He raised one eyebrow at me and I tried to hold in my smirk.

"Don't accuse me of things that you have no proof I did."

"Meghan... there's evidence on Twitter that you took picture of me."

"It wasn't me, it was... Pip!"

"That's funny, because Pip was in the photo too."

"MAGIC!" I let the smirk free and ran out of the living room and into the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal. Liam followed me and sat at the table, I sat down opposite him with my cereal.

"The poor dog has only been here two days and he is already getting the blame for things."

"I won't be the only one to blame him for things, just you wait." I smirked.

"So are you excited?" He changed the subject.

"For...?"

"What do you mean 'for'?" I finished my cereal and put the bowl in the sink.

"Liam, it's too early to be messing with me today. Why should I be excited?"

"You seriously have no idea what I am on about?" He asked.

"Should I?"

"YES!" He exclaimed.

"Just tell me!"

"You're getting your exam results..."

"Shit!" I ran out of the kitchen and as I was running up the stairs I heard Liam laughing at me. I had a quick shower and got changed. I had to be at the college at 11am and it was now 10:46am. I was ready just on time.

~

The whole thing was a waste of my time. I could have still been in bed right now, but no. I had to go and sit in a big hall for 2 hours just to hear the principal tell the students how proud he was of us, and how disappointed he was with some people's results. I mean, I could have given myself that bloody speech - and don't get me started on how he actually said it. He talked far too slow, with too many pauses in the middle. I bet the thing would've lasted half an hour is he talked normally. Ranting aside, I drove home fast - but safely - so that I could open my envelope. I wanted to share this moment with Liam - whether I did really bad or really good, I wanted him with me.