The Farm

Cress.

It was three weeks before Wolf and Scarlets anniversary, everyone was there. The plan was to spend one week on the rampion like old times, then we would go to the moon and cinder had planed a ball. I was in the kitchen with all the girls. When we heard a hover pulls in to the driveway scarlet grabbed the gun. But I walk outside no one got out for awhile. Then to slender legs got out and then there was a girl. She walked over and said " hi my names Tris, do you know where captain Carswell Thorne is"? I held up my finger didn't say anything. I walked in to the house and said " thorne, the model Tris is here for you." I walked back to the table and sat down.

In seconds he ran out side without a hi. We heard him yell then her then she got in the hover and left. We heard more yelling then he slammed the door and walked up stair. We all ran up to see what's wrong. But when we got up stairs Kai was yelling at thorne. Then we heard Kai say "why would you do that to cress!?" It was followed by thorne saying " she doesn't need to know, I'll fix this!" I walked to the door way and opened the door. Thorne looked at me then Kai then all he said was " I can explain." He told me everything the girl why she came everything. I didn't react well, I started crying and locked my self in the guest room. I only came out when wolf said " you don't have to talk to Thorne, if he gives you a hard time I'll punch him."

I came out walked down stair every one said hi but him, the only spot that was left was next to him. I sat down and ate. Then I went for a walk, and of course he came with. Wolf wonted to also come but I told him it was fine. We walked in silence then he said "I'm sorry." I looked at him and said " I don't won't to talk about it." He stared at me, then said "ok" he leaned in and kissed me. I pulled back then I kissed him.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Thanks hope you liked part 1 I'm going to try to do one every day. It gets so much better.