On The Ship

Cress

I woke up to a crash I ran down stairs. There was thorne and everyone carrying boxes of food to the ship. They were all picking up the veggies that fell. Thorne looked up first and said " good morning, uh do you know your not dressed." I held up a finger and ran up stairs. Iko followed when we got to the room she sat down and said " so what are you going to wear." " I don't know" pulling out two dresses. One was yellow with gold lining on the bottom and went my ankles. The other one was blue with a low curve neckline and black trimming on the bottom. I held theme up to Iko and she squealed " The blue one, it goes so good with your eyes and it gives you a amazing completion." I went to the bathroom put on the dress and let Iko take my hair and put it in a braided ponytail and she picked out black flats.

When we went down stairs they were done. Iko squealed " Thorne what do you think." He looked at me and smiled, then said " I think she looks good" he paused then said " is everyone ready?" When everyone noded he said " then let's get the week started." We went on the ship and I sat in the co pilot seat while thorne took off. When we were in orbit we all went to eat breakfast. When thorne got a com and walked in to the other room where he was yelling " its mine! You don't have the right!" Then he walked out and said " let's eat." I said " is everything ok?" He looked at me and with a sigh said " I need to go to America for a little while I'll be back by morning." I didn't know what to say other than " ok, just be safe." He smiled and kissed my cheek. After breakfast he left and Iko asked " why do you think he has to go to earth?" I said " I don't know." Winter said " why didn't you ask." Looking at her I said " I don't won't to know." We sat for a while til scarlet said " let's watch TV." When we went to bed I couldn't sleep. My mind was racing why was he being secretive, Iko came up to me while I sat on the couch and said " hey maybe he's been lieing and is going to purpose." I looked at her and said " why would that involve Tris." She thought for a while and said " nah, maybe she took money from him." I said " maybe, I'm tiered I'm going to sleep night." Waving she said "night."

When I got up in the morning every one was up and thorne was making pancakes. He smiled and said " good morning, cress howed you sleep." " good, how was your trip." " I'll tell you later, sit were just about to eat." " ok" we ate then we all were watching TV when thorne said " cress can I talk to you?" I responded by saying "yah sure." I followed him to the room and waited then he said " you know I would never won't or try to hurt you right?" I saw worry in his eyes then I said " yes in know its the same for me." Now there was something else in his eyes the look that says he has lied.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Ok in the next one you find out what thorne said. Its getting real.